Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Harris Hill HPDE May 8 photos up!

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 09:12 AM
bjurasz
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Harris Hill HPDE May 8 photos up!

It was great weather on Saturday for Velocity Adventure's HPDE at Harris Hill. I saw several Corvettes, as usual. At least two C4's, at least one Z06 and several C5/6's. I'm extremely happy with the photos from the weekend! Visit http://mercphoto.exposuremanager.com/g/2010_05_08 to see the photos, make a purchase, etc.

A few reminders, I hope everyone got to see the print-on-metal sample I had in the lobby. Words do not describe, which is why I brought in the sample. I know Bo and Eric were very impressed. Order a print-on-metal and I'll email the file for free. This includes if you do a collage print-on-metal or a special effect. Also, order one print and get all others at 33% off! And there is a new way to order a CD ROM of your images that Exposure Manager just came out with. Pricing depends on the number of images (20 for $60, 40 for $75, and 60 for $90). Pick any images you want, from any Harris Hill gallery. Get images from past events if you wish. Go in with a buddy and split the cost. I now offer low-resolution images at a reduced cost as well. 320x480, perfect for smart phones, Facebook, etc.

Lastly, photo books. New item I'm trying. You pick 10 to 40 images and I'll make up a 20-page hard cover photo book in a variety of sizes. These are published by Texas local Pounds Photo Labs. Are these better than Blurb or Shutterfly? Let's just say the top wedding and portrait photographers in the region use Pounds, and for a good reason. Order this month I'll throw in a CD ROM of all the images in the book for no extra charge.

Last edited by bjurasz; 05-12-2010 at 09:44 AM. Reason: photos now up
Old 05-12-2010, 06:16 PM
bjurasz
Racer

Old 05-14-2010, 10:35 AM
stevensa
Burning Brakes

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Very Cool, I will be moving down to Texas in a couple weeks and can't wait to get out on H2R.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:14 PM
bjurasz
Racer

You'll love H2R. Lots of elevation changes, great people, and a fun track that curves far more often than it goes straight. And the track has a great photographer

And welcome to Texas! I grew up in Indianapolis, went to school at Rose-Hulman.

Get notified of new replies

To Harris Hill HPDE May 8 photos up!

Quick Reply: Harris Hill HPDE May 8 photos up!