Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Building a Grand Am car? New, C6 WC body for sale!

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2010, 11:52 AM
0RAAMaudio
Former Vendor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Building a Grand Am car? New, C6 WC body for sale!

Save a bundle and get it right now.

C6 WC body in fiberglass with the exception of the wing element, undertray and part of the side skirts which are CF.

Doors are gutted stock doors and sills as it saved a bundle and not a big weight penalty, middle of the car, etc.....

This includes, roof, hatch, hood, fenders, bumper covers, front inner fenders, tub, halo, headlight bezels, wing element, ducted undertray, brake ducts, all parts needed.

Cost was around $15k, I have been told now around $18k, I am asking $12k OBO and I mean OBO!

I have no use for this now and am willing to trade or partial trade for parts for my C5/Studebaker Starliner pro tout project. Trans, diff, coilovers, brakes, pedals, column, wheels, sways, etc in good working condition or worth rebuilding.

I might consider a good SC package as well since we(my wife and I are building the Studevette together) want to run 200+ at Bonneville in it someday, seriously

I also need a set of track wheels for my C6 widebody vert, nothing to costly, not needed to be to pretty, must be strong, low in weight and 18's all around.

If you know of a good site to list this, already on RJ.com, I need to update that add though.

Thanks
Rick
Old 06-03-2010, 09:01 PM
0RAAMaudio
Former Vendor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Still available, make off, will take parts in trade, etc....

And looking for a cool little tear drop trailer to haul our Akita around with us in

Rick

Quick Reply: Building a Grand Am car? New, C6 WC body for sale!