Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

corbeau TRS seat review..

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 01:21 PM
bags142
Pro

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Default corbeau TRS seat review..

Sorry mods if me posting in C5 and here is an issue.. but I felt this may be good info in here as well...

If you do a search using my SN, you can find the problems with the install..ONLY issue with this seat

I bought these a couple months back... just got a chance to test them on a longer drive... Atlanta to savannah ~290 miles one way and then on a track.. robeling road...

1st.. the drive down... seats are comfy and suportive. My back and butt were fine for the whole trip. Woke up the next day, not sore or stiff. So as a road trip seat no issues so far.

2nd... At RRR... Day 1 ..these seats were fantastic. My car felt 10000 times better than my last track day. They are supportive and don't flex. I felt planted and the rear end communicated well... my instructor liked them as well. Did 4 20 min sessions and when I woke up sunday to go back to the track, not sore or stiff. Only did 2 sessions sunday but, the seats were great

Now the ~290 mile drive back home.. again, fine. Butt and back had no complaints. And the seats are cloth and breathe well

And now monday, I am still not sore or stiff... I love these seats!!!

And 2 laps of me and my insturctor... still using the stock 3pt belt. I am still new.. so my dirivng skills are not the best.. don't blame the seats for that...lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6YMiSabk98

Quick Reply: corbeau TRS seat review..