Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone have a clue what these harness belt mounts are worth?

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2010, 02:07 PM
waddisme
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 45 Likes on 27 Posts

Default Anyone have a clue what these harness belt mounts are worth?

[IMG][/IMG]

I have 2 of the top ones with the eye hooks. They are C5 size with 2 eye hooks on each end and hole drilled in middle. My harness does not have the clip on ends so I didn't use them. I used the other two with bolts. They are 1/4 steel and brand new. Googled for mounts and only found the Hardbar for $150. I think I got these when I got my AS&M harness bar. Would like to offset some of the cost of making brackets for FX1s.
Old 06-23-2010, 05:41 PM
ninjavette
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by waddisme
[IMG][/IMG]

I have 2 of the top ones with the eye hooks. They are C5 size with 2 eye hooks on each end and hole drilled in middle. My harness does not have the clip on ends so I didn't use them. I used the other two with bolts. They are 1/4 steel and brand new. Googled for mounts and only found the Hardbar for $150. I think I got these when I got my AS&M harness bar. Would like to offset some of the cost of making brackets for FX1s.
If you could measure the distance from the center of each mounting hole (the holes that mount it to the floor/seats) I may be interested. I have a C6, which is why I need the measurements to see if it will fit. How much are you asking for 2 of the top brackets?
Old 06-23-2010, 11:47 PM
waddisme
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 45 Likes on 27 Posts

Holes are 14 1/4" from center to center. Let me know if that works and we will work out a price as I will not need them. The eye bolts are $4.99 each and I have no clue about the bracket. The only one I have found is the Hardbar one for $150!

Last edited by waddisme; 06-23-2010 at 11:49 PM.
Old 06-24-2010, 11:36 AM
ninjavette
Racer

you have pm
Old 06-25-2010, 05:09 PM
ninjavette
Racer

Your pm box is full. How much are you asking for the two, and also do you know what brand they are?

Thanks

Get notified of new replies

To Anyone have a clue what these harness belt mounts are worth?

Quick Reply: Anyone have a clue what these harness belt mounts are worth?