Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Control Your Speed Bursts at Autocross or Prosolo Events

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2010, 11:05 AM
Adam@Amp'dAutosport.com
Supporting Vendor

Received 492 Likes on 419 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11,'13

Default Control Your Speed Bursts at Autocross or Prosolo Events

At autocross, it’s all about getting to the next turn faster and under total control. And the experts at Carbotech have years of experience recommending the right brake pad compounds for all kinds of cars involved in autocross and prosolo events. Once you tell us what you’re driving and how you approach these courses, we can put you in the pads that will enhance your enjoyment...and your performance!

Please contact me at 216-780-8825 With any question or to place an order.
Old 07-27-2010, 11:28 PM
GCMan
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All I can say is I got my first FTD in scca right after installing XP8's on the front and AX6's on the rear of my C5Z. That was on very crappy pavement. The next day we went to a very fast ax with the Porsche club on a road course w/ cones. I drove poorly but managed a 4th overall keeping a GT3 w/ true road race slicks within 0.7 secs on a 70 sec course and 1.5 secs from first. The hotter this combo got the later I could brake into 1.3 g turns. I'd recommend CarboTechs and Adams products anyday!
Old 07-28-2010, 11:31 AM
Adam@Amp'dAutosport.com
Supporting Vendor

Received 492 Likes on 419 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11,'13

Originally Posted by GCMan
All I can say is I got my first FTD in scca right after installing XP8's on the front and AX6's on the rear of my C5Z. That was on very crappy pavement. The next day we went to a very fast ax with the Porsche club on a road course w/ cones. I drove poorly but managed a 4th overall keeping a GT3 w/ true road race slicks within 0.7 secs on a 70 sec course and 1.5 secs from first. The hotter this combo got the later I could brake into 1.3 g turns. I'd recommend CarboTechs and Adams products anyday!

Get notified of new replies

To Control Your Speed Bursts at Autocross or Prosolo Events

Quick Reply: Control Your Speed Bursts at Autocross or Prosolo Events