Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: C4 Koni shocks - double adjustable

Old 10-25-2010, 07:18 PM
Cashmo
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Sold - C4 Koni shocks - double adjustable

Sold

These were Koni single adjustable sports that I had revalved and made into double adjustables by Koni NA. Used on my now gone 1989 C4 Corvette for SCCA Solo events, they won 3 national championships and a Pro Solo title since 2006. I believe these fit 89-96, should work fine on a BSP or road racing car. 2.5 sweeps of rebound adjustment on top and 12 clicks of compression adjustment below. Shock dyno graphs included with purchase.

$2080.00 plus freight if new from Koni. My price = $850 includes shipping to the lower 48 states.

Last edited by Cashmo; 11-16-2010 at 06:11 PM.
Old 10-25-2010, 08:16 PM
jaa1992
Le Mans Master

Location: Life is just one big track event. Everything before and after is prep and warm-up and cool-down laps GA
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Cruise-In III Veteran
Cruise-In IV Veteran
St. Jude Donor '12

How do you adjust the top, especially for the rear shocks since they are hidden up in the frame rails when installed?
Old 10-29-2010, 11:57 PM
Cashmo
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Koni supplies a small plastic **** that's used to twist the top rebound adjustment. For Stock type autocross you have to remove the rear shocks to get access. I could do both sides in approx 10 minutes total, (3 bolts each) but never changed them after the first year. If your class allows it you can drill a hole through the hatch area, use plastic brake bleeding type tube as a guide and slip a home made tool down for quicker adjustment.

Jeff

Get notified of new replies

To FS: C4 Koni shocks - double adjustable

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: C4 Koni shocks - double adjustable