Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Z06 calipers, DRM SS pistons, Carbotech 1 piece pads, SS lines, DBA 4000 rotors

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2010, 11:28 AM
0RAAMaudio
Former Vendor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Z06 calipers, DRM SS pistons, Carbotech 1 piece pads, SS lines, DBA 4000 rotors

GREAT track package, especially if you change to two piece front rotors and add a spindle duct kit, like I had plans for...

BACK UP FOR SALE: I had to pull them off the market for a bit while making a major decision but now I have so they are available, for sure this time.

Complete front and rear set.

Less than 1k miles of use, put together from all brand new parts, XP10/8 one piece pads ($$$$)

$1999 shipped in cont US or subsidized elsewhere.

These are the best pics I have for now, getting ready for a much needed vacation so may not have time to take current ones until we return. The wheels have been replaced with CCW sp16a polished in 19x13 and 18x10.5 and fit perfectly over the brakes

------------------

Part out, not really interested but if I have firm buyers for the calipers, pads, rotors, etc......then I will but only then, all prices are shipped prices.

Calipers F/R with SS pistons, this is the cure for the brake fluid boiling stock aluminum pistons, they have a couple of paint nicks on them as I received them when brand new, can be touched up, I just never got around to it. $1,399

Carbotech XP 10/8 pads, F/R full size, not silly padlets, $399

DBA rotors, F/R $399

Goodrich SS lines, F/R $99

Yes, my prices are kind of high for used gear but barely used. If you do not like them make reasonable offers or just go pay for new parts and spend more then make them used in 1k miles, up to you

I accept PayPal with a verified account and confirmed shipping address and all major debit and credit cards.

Thanks
Rick
801-829-4997
Old 12-19-2010, 04:50 PM
NC94Vette
Pro

Received 47 Likes on 23 Posts

Money sent (PayPal) for all 8 Carbotech Brake Pads (XP10 and XP8) and the 4 DBA Rotors.
Old 12-19-2010, 07:43 PM
0RAAMaudio
Former Vendor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Thanks buddy, I will have them on the way as soon as I can get my car on the lift

Calipers and lines are still available and I have serious interest in the calipers!

Thanks again, have a great evening!
Rick

Get notified of new replies

To Z06 calipers, DRM SS pistons, Carbotech 1 piece pads, SS lines, DBA 4000 rotors

Quick Reply: Z06 calipers, DRM SS pistons, Carbotech 1 piece pads, SS lines, DBA 4000 rotors