Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

****GTLM/GTD Pro Racing Talk-NO SPOILERS PLEASE!

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2015, 01:14 PM
z28lt1
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,974 Likes on 1,032 Posts

Originally Posted by Z06Ronald
Quote from Doug Fehan: ' .. if you build something that’s significantly better, they’re just going to throttle it back anyway'.
How true this is!
He stated that as well at one of the races during the final C6 run two years ago, when saying the C7.R motor was going to be the same basic motor with direct injection added, because there was no sense in making changes to an engine that already is capable of much more than it was allowed.

Hate that progress isn't rewarded, but it does do the job in keeping costs in check,which is part of the BOP goals.
Old 04-29-2015, 04:20 PM
cor123
Melting Slicks

Received 548 Likes on 347 Posts

GM Press Release:

CORVETTE RACING AT LAGUNA SECA: Going for Fourth Straight Monterey Win

Quartet of drivers have found Victory Circle each year since 2012

· Garcia, Magnussen on two-race Monterey victory streak

· Gavin, Milner winners at Laguna Seca in 2012

· Final TUDOR Championship event for Corvette Racing before Le Mans

DETROIT (April 29, 2015) – Corvette Racing’s two-race California swing wraps up this weekend at a place where the team has found considerable success in the last decade. Mazda Raceway Laguna plays host to the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship’s fourth round, the Continental Tire Monterey Grand Prix, and the last event before the 24 Hours of Le Mans.

Corvette Racing has seven victories at the 2.238-mile, 11-turn layout since 2004. The span covers the American Le Mans Series from 2004-13 and the TUDOR Championship, which made Laguna Seca part of its inaugural schedule in 2014.

Corvette Racing will field its two Chevrolet Corvette C7.Rs in Sunday’s two-hour, 40-minute race for all four classes of the TUDOR Championship. It’s a change from last year’s format that saw a two-hour race for just the Prototype and GT Le Mans (GTLM) categories.

Antonio Garcia and Jan Magnussen are the GTLM championship leaders in the No. 3 Corvette C7.R. The Rolex 24 At Daytona and Sebring 12 Hours winners also have won their last two races at Laguna Seca. The pairing went wire-to-wire in 2013 and led the majority of last year’s race. In the most recent TUDOR Championship event two weeks ago, Garcia and Magnussen placed third in class.

Magnussen leads all Corvette drivers with three pole positions at Laguna Seca, all consecutively from 2007-09. He also posted the fastest race lap in class each of those years, as well. Garcia was the pole-winner last year.

Oliver Gavin and Tommy Milner are in the No. 4 Corvette C7.R were third to their teammates at Daytona and have Monterey success to their credit, as well. The pairing won in the ALMS GT class in 2012. It gave Gavin four victories at the circuit to lead all Corvette Racing drivers.

Laguna Seca is where the Corvette C7.R broke cover publically for the first time in the summer of 2013 when Milner drove a couple of calm laps during the Monterey Historic Festival.

Corvette, Chevrolet on Display in Monterey

In addition to the on-track activity at Laguna Seca, fans can learn all they need to know about Chevrolet by visiting the Corvette Racing Display from Friday to Sunday in the track vendor area. Among the Chevrolet attractions at the Display include:

• Chevrolet production vehicles such as the 2015 Corvette Stingray, Impala, SS, Silverado 2500 HD, Trax and the 2015 Motor Trend Truck of the Year, the Chevy Colorado.

• A Corvette C7.R show car and the recently announced Corvette Z06 C7.R special edition. The Z06 and C7.R represent the strongest link between Corvettes built for racing and the road

• Samples of Chevrolet engines, performance parts and accessories available to fans for purchase from their local Chevrolet dealer

• A variety of interactive games for adults and kids

• Commemorative t-shirts for fans who sign up with Corvette Racing.

The Corvette Racing display opens 9 a.m., Friday and 8 a.m., Saturday and Sunday.

The Continental Tire Monterey Grand Prix, the fourth race of the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship, is set for 1:05 p.m. PT on Sunday, May 3, from Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca. Live TV coverage begins at 1 p.m. ET on FOX Sports 1. ET. Flag-to-flag radio coverage also will be available via IMSA Radio.

ANTONIO GARCIA, NO. 3 CHEVROLET CORVETTE C7.R

“Laguna Seca has been good to Corvette Racing and me personally. The last two years were difficult challenges with tough competition. But that is how GT Le Mans is. It is the best manufacturers, the best teams and the best drivers. Jan and I have been fortunate to have Corvette Racing and Chevrolet behind us. I have said it many times, but our crew is the best third driver we can have. This race is the third different format in three years so there are a few unknowns. But I’m confident our engineers and crew will come up with a strategy and plan to put us in the best possible position. It will be up to us as drivers to execute.”

JAN MAGNUSSEN, NO. 3 CHEVROLET CORVETTE C7.R

“Laguna Seca is a fantastic place and one of the best tracks we go to. It’s a place with a lot of history and one that I think most drivers enjoy. Certainly everyone at Corvette Racing does. We’ve had great success over the years there regardless of the class. The Corvette is really suited to the track with our braking performance and handling. As a driver, you have to be very precise due to the sand and gravel just off the surface. Over the last two seasons, Antonio and I have gone very well there. A large part of it comes down to the engineers and crew we have. The strategy and pit stops have been nearly perfect, and we’ve been able to consistently push when we’ve needed to. I was able to lead all of stint last year, and Antonio did a great job closing down and passing the Ferrari for another victory. I’d be happy with a repeat except with a little less stress!”

OLIVER GAVIN, NO. 4 CHEVROLET CORVETTE C7.R

“I absolutely enjoy going to Laguna Seca. It’s a great track and a fantastic area that has been great for sports cars over the years and continues today. The race track is a challenging layout due to a number of factors. You can pay for small mistakes such as getting off track slightly or not managing traffic properly. It’s easy to lose time around there but not easy to gain time. Having a car that is steady and performs well on the brakes like our Corvette C7.R is a huge bonus. Tommy and I won there in 2012 and had a car that was more than capable of finishing on the podium until I was hit by another GT driver. The highlight of our season in the No. 4 Corvette has been our podium at Daytona. Another podium in Monterey would go a long way in getting our season back on track before heading to Le Mans.”

TOMMY MILNER, NO. 4 CHEVROLET CORVETTE C7.R

“You don’t have to be an American to appreciate the history of Laguna Seca and the challenge it presents. Any time you can win in Monterey, you know you’ve performed well not just drivers but as a team. That’s something Corvette Racing and everyone at Team Chevy has been able to do consistently over the last 10 years. Oliver and I were fortunate to do it in 2012 and we’re overdue for another win. We certainly have a car that is capable of finding more success at Laguna. It’s good on the brakes, it turns really well in the slow- and medium-speed corners that dominate the layout of the track. We need to minimize mistakes, stay out of the pits and be patient. If we do all those things, we’ll be in contention for a podium at the least and hopefully another win.”

DOUG FEHAN, CORVETTE RACING PROGRAM MANAGER

“Laguna Seca is one of the great tracks of North America. It’s also a place where Corvette Racing has found success in the last decade. From an engineer’s perspective, the track presents a number of different challenges. The changes in temperature on the Monterey Peninsula can make finding grip difficult, as can the sand that blows on the surface. Tire management and maintaining track position take on more importance as a result. Those have been the keys in the last three races at Laguna Seca – all wins for Corvette Racing.”

TUDOR Championship – GTLM Standings

Driver Standings
Team Standings
Manufacturer Standings

1. Antonio Garcia/Jan Magnussen – 103

2. Bill Auberlen/Dirk Werner – 93

3. Giancarlo Fisichella/Pierre Kaffer – 89

4. John Edwards/Lucas Luhr – 85

5. Patrick Pilet – 83

6. Wolf Henzler/Bryan Sellers – 81

T7. Oliver Gavin/Tommy Milner – 79

T7. Frederic Makowiecki – 79
1. No. 3 Corvette Racing – 103

2. No. 25 BMW Team RLL – 93

3. No. 62 Risi Competizione – 89

4. No. 24 BMW Team RLL – 85

5. No. 911 Porsche North America – 83

7. No. 4 Corvette Racing – 79
1. Chevrolet – 100

2. BMW – 95

3. Ferrari – 92

4. Porsche – 88

Corvette Racing at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca

Year
Class
Drivers
Result
Car
Notes

GTS
Fellows/Kneifel
2nd
Corvette C5-R

GTS
Fellows/Pilgrim
2nd
Corvette C5-R
Fellows pole

GTS
Bell/Collins
4th
Corvette C5-R

GTS
Fellows/O'Connell
2nd
Corvette C5-R

GTS
Collins/Pilgrim
3rd
Corvette C5-R

GTS
Fellows/O'Connell
5th
Corvette C5-R

GTS
Pilgrim/Collins
3rd
Corvette C5-R

GTS
Fellows/O'Connell
2nd
Corvette C5-R

GTS
Gavin/Collins
3rd
Corvette C5-R

GTS
Fellows/O'Connell
1st
Corvette C5-R
O'Connell fastest race lap

GTS
Beretta/Gavin
2nd
Corvette C5-R
Beretta pole

GT1
Fellows/O'Connell
2nd
Corvette C6.R

GT1
Beretta/Gavin
1st
Corvette C6.R
Gavin fastest race lap

GT1
Fellows/O'Connell
3rd
Corvette C6.R

GT1
Beretta/Gavin
2nd
Corvette C6.R
Beretta fastest race lap

GT1
Magnussen/O'Connell
2nd
Corvette C6.R
Magnussen pole, fastest race lap

GT1
Beretta/Gavin
1st
Corvette C6.R

GT1
Magnussen/O'Connell
2nd
Corvette C6.R

GT1
Beretta/Gavin
1st
Corvette C6.R

GT2
Magnussen/O'Connell
2nd
Corvette C6.R

GT2
Beretta/Gavin
10th
Corvette C6.R

GT
Magnussen/O'Connell
6th
Corvette C6.R

GT
Beretta/Gavin
3rd
Corvette C6.R

GT
Beretta/Milner
7th
Corvette C6.R

GT
Gavin/Magnussen
5th
Corvette C6.R

GT
Garcia/Magnussen
2nd
Corvette C6.R

GT
Gavin/Milner
1st
Corvette C6.R
Gavin fastest race lap

GT
Garcia/Magnussen
1st
Corvette C6.R

GT
Gavin/Milner
9th
Corvette C6.R

GTLM
Garcia/Magnussen
1st
Corvette C6.R
Garcia pole

GTLM
Gavin/Milner
5th
Corvette C6.R

Continental Tire Monterey Grand Prix – GT Le Mans (all times PT)

TUDOR Practice 1: 11:30 a.m., Friday, May 1
TUDOR Practice 2: 3:30 p.m., Friday, May 1
TUDOR Practice 3: 10:50 a.m., Saturday, May 2
TUDOR GTLM Qualifying: 5:05 p.m., Saturday, May 2
TUDOR Warmup: 8:35 a.m., Sunday, May 3
Race: 1:05 p.m., Sunday, May 3 (FOX Sports 1)
Old 04-29-2015, 08:18 PM
cor123
Melting Slicks

Default Monterey Laguna Seca Race Info

Continental Tire Monterey Grand Prix Powered By Mazda
Monterey, CA

May 2-3, 2015

Qualifying: May 2, 2015

Qualifying - TUDOR Championship (GTLM)
08:05 PM - 08:20 PM ET

Qualifying - TUDOR Championship (P)
08:30 PM - 08:45 PM ET

Broadcast: May 3, 2015

04:00 PM - 07:00 PM ET (Live) Fox Sports 1

Onboard cameras:
http://www.foxsports.com/motor/tudor-live-stream

http://www.imsa.com/camera/united-sp...r/race-central

LIVE TIMING:
http://scoring.imsa.com/

Live Timing for mobile device:
http://scoring.imsa.com/mobile.html

Radio:
1) Streaming on IMSA TV on IMSA.com & RadioLeMans.com

PIT NOTES:
https://twitter.com/search?q=IMSA

http://twitter.com/ @CorvetteRacing, @UnitedSportsCar, @IMSA, @IMSAlive, @DISupdates, @Rolex24Hours

TICKET INFO:
https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/mrl...y/quickbuy/176

Event Schedule:
http://www.mazdaraceway.com/sites/ma...ule_4.8.15.pdf

Fan Activities:
http://www.mazdaraceway.com/sites/ma...ities_2015.pdf

Spotters Guide:
http://www.spotterguides.com/

Entry List:
http://www.imsa.com/sites/default/fi...tryList_v1.pdf

Track Map:
http://www.mazdaraceway.com/sites/ma...no_grids_0.pdf

WEATHER:
http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...1#.U1ancvldWSo

Hotels:
http://www.mazdaraceway.com/hotels-more
Old 04-29-2015, 08:37 PM
sdurg24
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 141 Likes on 82 Posts

cor123, just want you to know how much I appreciate all you put into Corvette Racing on the Forum. I try not to take your posts for granted. I do get to go to about 3-5 races each year but even so it's only through the info I get from you that I am even moderately informed about the comings and goings. Thanks for all you do!
Old 04-29-2015, 08:57 PM
cor123
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by sdurg24
cor123, just want you to know how much I appreciate all you put into Corvette Racing on the Forum. I try not to take your posts for granted. I do get to go to about 3-5 races each year but even so it's only through the info I get from you that I am even moderately informed about the comings and goings. Thanks for all you do!
Thank you for letting me know. It's nice to to have others enjoy Corvette Racing as much as I do!
Old 04-29-2015, 08:57 PM
cor123
Melting Slicks

Default Jeff Gordon to Drive Corvette Z06 Indy 500 Pace Car

For Release: Wednesday, April 29, 2015, 1:10 p.m. EDT

Jeff Gordon to Drive Corvette Z06 Indy 500 Pace Car

Five-time Brickyard winner will lead pack for 99th running of the Indianapolis 500

INDIANAPOLIS – Five-time Brickyard 400 winner and four-time NASCAR Sprint Cup champion Jeff Gordon will drive a Corvette Z06 pace car for the 99th running of the Indianapolis 500 mile race, May 24 at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

It is the 13th time a Corvette has served as the official pace car, dating to 1978, and the 26th time a Chevrolet has led the pack for “The Greatest Spectacle in Racing.” Corvette has served as the pace car more than any other vehicle in the race’s history.

Gordon, who grew up in nearby Pittsboro, Ind., is no stranger to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. In 1994 he won the inaugural Brickyard 400 – the first-ever NASCAR race at the Brickyard, and has visited the winner’s circle there four more times. That makes him one of only two five-time winners at Indy in any series. Michael Schumacher won five Formula One races there.

“It’s great to have Jeff Gordon serve as this year’s pace car driver,” said Jim Campbell, Chevrolet U.S. vice president of performance vehicles and motorsports. “He is a true champion who has earned the respect and admiration of competitors and race fans alike. It will be very special to have Jeff lead the Indy 500 field to the green flag, behind the wheel of the most powerful and capable production car ever from Chevrolet – on a day he’ll also be competing in the Coca Cola 600 NASCAR race at Charlotte Motor Speedway.”

With 650 supercharged horsepower, a seven-speed manual transmission and a track-capable chassis system, Gordon will have no trouble keeping in front of the race field in the production-spec Corvette Z06. Featuring an Arctic White exterior and Adrenaline Red interior, only its unique Indy graphics package and safety strobe lights distinguish it from other production models.

“Indy is hallowed ground for racers like me and I couldn’t be more thrilled to drive the Corvette Z06 pace car around the track that helped drive my success over the years,” Gordon said. ”The Indianapolis 500 is one of the most celebrated races of the year and an event I always dreamed of racing while growing up in California and in nearby Pittsboro. I’ve won five NASCAR races at IMS and the track will always be a special place for me, so to be able to participate in such a historic day will be something I remember for the rest of my life.”

Like Gordon, Chevrolet has a long, shared heritage with the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Chevrolet was founded in 1911, the year of the inaugural 500-mile race, and the Chevrolet brothers – company co-founder Louis, Arthur and Gaston – all competed in early Indy 500 races. Arthur Chevrolet competed in the 1911 race and Gaston Chevrolet won it in 1920.

“Jeff is a great choice to lead this year’s starting 33 drivers in Indianapolis 500 to the green flag,” said J. Douglas Boles, president of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. “Jeff has such a strong connection to the state of Indiana and the Indianapolis Motor Speedway and his appearance in the Corvette Z06 pace car reinforces Chevrolet’s important place in the past, present and future of the Indianapolis 500 as well. We also look forward to seeing him back here on July 26, to see if he can make it six wins for the Crown Royal 400 at the Brickyard.”

“Jeff Gordon is a NASCAR legend, an icon of global motorsports and has a special history of success racing at The Brickyard in Indianapolis and the Coca-Cola 600 in Charlotte,” said Brian France, NASCAR chairman and CEO. “This is a unique honor for him to be recognized in this way by our partners at Chevrolet and Indianapolis Motor Speedway. The day certainly will be another special one in the storied history that Jeff already has written at Indianapolis and Charlotte.”

About the Corvette Z06

The Z06 rejoined the Corvette lineup for 2015 as the most capable model in the iconic car’s 62-year history. It stretches the performance envelope for Corvette with unprecedented levels of aerodynamic downforce – and it is the first Corvette Z06 to offer a supercharged engine, an eight-speed paddle-shift automatic transmission and, thanks to a stronger aluminum frame, a removable roof panel.

The new LT4 supercharged 6.2L V-8 engine is SAE-certified at 650 horsepower (485 kW) at 6,400 rpm and 650 lb-ft of torque (881 Nm) at 3,600 rpm – making the 2015 Corvette Z06 the most powerful production car ever from General Motors and one of the most powerful production cars available in the United States. With the available Z07 package, its capability enables:

· 0-60 mph acceleration in 2.95 seconds with the eight-speed automatic and 3.2 seconds with the seven-speed manual transmission

· Quarter-mile times of 10.95 seconds at 127 mph with the eight-speed and 11.2 seconds at 127 mph with the seven-speed transmission a

· Lateral acceleration of 1.2 g

· 60-0 mph braking in only 99.6 feet – the best of any production car tested by General Motors.

The Z07 package adds adjustable front and rear aero components for unprecedented aerodynamic downforce, Michelin Pilot Super Sport Cup tires for enhanced grip, and Brembo carbon ceramic-matrix brake rotors that improve braking performance and contribute to greater handling through reduced un-sprung weight.

The Z06 also offers an all-new, industry-leading Performance Data Recorder that enables users to record high-definition video, with telemetry overlays, of their driving experiences on and off the track.

Race fans can follow Jeff Gordon and his Corvette Z06 Pace Car experience on Twitter at #JGPace2Race.

FAST FACT: The first Chevrolet Indianapolis 500 pace car was a 1948 Fleetmaster Six convertible, driven by three-time Indy 500 winner Wilbur Shaw, who also became president of Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

Connect with Team Chevy on social media. Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/TeamChevy, follow us on Twitter @TeamChevy, and add +TeamChevy into your Google+ circles.
Old 04-29-2015, 11:36 PM
JETninja
Melting Slicks

Received 77 Likes on 68 Posts
WA Events Coordinator

Flying down tomorrow morning, this will be our 12th or 13th year in a row. (take some or all 4 Sons every time, this time 3 are coming) We take a few hundred pics of course, I'll share the album links eventually.
Old 04-30-2015, 06:49 AM
cor123
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by JETninja
Flying down tomorrow morning, this will be our 12th or 13th year in a row. (take some or all 4 Sons every time, this time 3 are coming) We take a few hundred pics of course, I'll share the album links eventually.

Here is the corral schedule if you have corral tickets. Have fun! We all wish we could join you!
Old 05-03-2015, 07:51 PM
oldvettedrvr
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oldtimer

Originally Posted by sdurg24

I too want to thank you for your posts and information. Your efforts are greatly appreciated!!!
Old 05-03-2015, 08:28 PM
cor123
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by oldvettedrvr
I too want to thank you for your posts and information. Your efforts are greatly appreciated!!!

Thank you. Sometimes it is a lot of work with all the postings that I do, other forums, list-servs, email lists etc. Receiving thanks makes it all worth while. I love Corvette Racing and it is so nice to see others enjoy it too.
Old 05-03-2015, 08:36 PM
raff
Burning Brakes

Received 126 Likes on 98 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15-'16-'17-‘18-'19-'20-'21-'22

Old 05-04-2015, 04:18 AM
Z06Ronald
Melting Slicks

Received 39 Likes on 27 Posts

this is one of those threads that I frequently visit.
Old 05-04-2015, 06:58 AM
cor123
Melting Slicks

Me too!
Old 05-04-2015, 07:00 AM
cor123
Melting Slicks

Press Release: Spoiler Alert- Although I think we all know the outcome!

http://media.gm.com/product/public/u...E_RACING1.html
Old 05-04-2015, 11:58 AM
cor123
Melting Slicks

Two good articles to read!

1. Corvette Racing at Laguna Seca: Disappointing 6th and 7th Place Finish for Corvette C7.Rs

http://www.corvetteblogger.com/2015/...orvette-c7-rs/

2. GTLM Corvettes Suffer Laguna Seca Disappointment

http://www.corvetted.com/gtlm-corvet...disppointment/
Old 05-04-2015, 12:21 PM
Z06Ronald
Melting Slicks

Received 39 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by cor123
Two good articles to read!

1. Corvette Racing at Laguna Seca: Disappointing 6th and 7th Place Finish for Corvette C7.Rs

http://www.corvetteblogger.com/2015/...orvette-c7-rs/

2. GTLM Corvettes Suffer Laguna Seca Disappointment

http://www.corvetted.com/gtlm-corvet...disppointment/

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Disappointments make us stronger.
WE WILL BE BACK!
Old 05-04-2015, 03:25 PM
raff
Burning Brakes

Received 126 Likes on 98 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15-'16-'17-‘18-'19-'20-'21-'22

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Disappointments make us stronger.
WE WILL BE BACK!
On the bright side -- although #4 qualified fifth -- it was still less than 4/10s sec out of first.

http://www.imsa.com/sites/default/fi...Qualifying.pdf

Get notified of new replies

To ****GTLM/GTD Pro Racing Talk-NO SPOILERS PLEASE!

Old 05-10-2015, 03:24 PM
JETninja
Melting Slicks

Received 77 Likes on 68 Posts
WA Events Coordinator

I spent time talking with Tommy Milner (he's a friend for a number of years now) and he said pre race their current focus is on Lemans. The team still has the lead in Tudor points, but obviously their pace was not there this time at Laguna. Expect a lot of testing over the next few weeks in prep for the 24hr....

Also spent time talking with Guy Cosmo, he was on top of the world pre race. He's a great guy. Also Friday Danny Binks mentioned they were having a meeting that night with the management team for Portland, and don't be surprised if it shows up on next years schedule. Thats a tough one, its a City Park, needs Suites built to get Corps involved, and needs someone to actively sell the event....I'd say it has a 50% chance of happening. I'll go if it happens that's for sure.

Weeding through 1400 pics, I'll post albums when I'm done....
Old 05-11-2015, 12:36 AM
Dirk Miller
Burning Brakes

Received 64 Likes on 54 Posts

Default in appreciation

Include me too!
thanks!

dirk
Old 05-11-2015, 10:09 AM
cor123
Melting Slicks

Have you all seen this?

LeMans Viewing Party
Attention GT and Prototype Race Fans of ALL Marques!

On June 13-14, the world’s greatest car manufacturers will battle at the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Through special arrangement with the ACO, three locations outside of France will be given commercial free, direct feed of the race... Berlin, Tokyo and Bowling Green, Kentucky at the National Corvette Museum.

We are planning to show the race on our giant screen in the Chevrolet Theatre, with live timing and scoring, refreshments during the entire 24 hours, private Skypes hourly from the Corvette Racing team and door prizes. We think this will be the next best thing to being there yourself!

Space will be very limited and we are gauging interest in this now, so please take our survey and share with your fellow race fans so we can continue making plans.

survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/lemans2015

Quick Reply: ****GTLM/GTD Pro Racing Talk-NO SPOILERS PLEASE!