Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

****GTLM/GTD Pro Racing Talk-NO SPOILERS PLEASE!

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2016, 10:05 PM
promocop
Racer

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

and to think NO BoP WHINNERS to mope that FORD stole the race!!! AMAZING
Old 08-09-2016, 12:06 PM
myvette_99
Racer

Received 39 Likes on 24 Posts

Wow great race, so glad I got to see in person!

Thinking about trying to go to COTA. Looking at the site is a little confusing. Does anyone know if the general admission tickets for $79 (3-day multi turn pass) gets u access to the paddock and to be able to view the team trailers and what not? If it does, I would guess thats good for the WEC as well?

Been going to Road America since 2011 and its super easy to understand their site....4-day pass with paddock access $105 click here haha.

Thanks and lets keep this win streak going!
Old 08-10-2016, 03:48 PM
sdurg24
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 141 Likes on 82 Posts

Originally Posted by promocop
and to think NO BoP WHINNERS to mope that FORD stole the race!!! AMAZING
Hmmmm
Old 08-10-2016, 05:44 PM
z28lt1
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,972 Likes on 1,031 Posts

Originally Posted by myvette_99
Wow great race, so glad I got to see in person!

Thinking about trying to go to COTA. Looking at the site is a little confusing. Does anyone know if the general admission tickets for $79 (3-day multi turn pass) gets u access to the paddock and to be able to view the team trailers and what not? If it does, I would guess thats good for the WEC as well?

Been going to Road America since 2011 and its super easy to understand their site....4-day pass with paddock access $105 click here haha.

Thanks and lets keep this win streak going!
I believe both WEC and IMSA have open Paddocks at every race.

Note that not every series does, so when IMSA shares a venue with Indy Cars, the Indy car paddocks are usually a separate charge. I know at Long Beach, the Paddocks are separate (but next to each other) so you can still get into the IMSA area free, but someone told me at Detroit they were in the same location, so there was no free IMSA access.

You should be good to go at COTA though.
Old 08-11-2016, 11:36 AM
myvette_99
Racer

Received 39 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by z28lt1
I believe both WEC and IMSA have open Paddocks at every race.

Note that not every series does, so when IMSA shares a venue with Indy Cars, the Indy car paddocks are usually a separate charge. I know at Long Beach, the Paddocks are separate (but next to each other) so you can still get into the IMSA area free, but someone told me at Detroit they were in the same location, so there was no free IMSA access.

You should be good to go at COTA though.

Hey man thanks for the response!

Yea I know IMSA was that way, I was just confused by the wording on COTA's site. For the premium packages it says access to the paddock, and on the general admission it does not say that, which is why I was confused. I wasn't going to make the drive from WI if you had to purchase the $800 ticket for the paddock haha

Old 08-21-2016, 07:51 PM
cor123
Melting Slicks

Received 548 Likes on 347 Posts

Default Michelin GT Challenge at VIR

Michelin GT Challenge at Virginia International Raceway
August 26-28, 3016
Danville, VA

Track: VIRginia International Raceway
Race Duration: 2 hours 40 minutes
Circuit Length: 3.27 miles

Entry by Class:
GTLM:10
GTD:16

Television Broadcast:
1:30 -4:30 PM ET 8/28/2016 FOX Sports 1

Live Qualifying:Saturday August 27, 2016
11:55 to 12:10 pm EDT GTD
12:20 to 12:35 pm EDT GTLM

Online Coverage
IMSA.com (includes live images, in-car cameras and announcers)
http://www.imsa.com/

http://www.imsa.com/camera/imsatv

http://www.foxsports.com/motor/tudor-live-stream

Fox Sports Go app (desktop or mobile-must have FS1)

New IMSA Mobile App
http://www.imsa.com/all-new-mobile-app

Radio: IMSA Radio
http://imsatv.imsa.com/

http://radiolemans.0157.org/nplayer.php

IMSA mobile app

Sirius 145
XM 203
Internet 967

PIT NOTES:
https://twitter.com/search?q=IMSA

http://twitter.com/ @CorvetteRacing, @UnitedSportsCar, @IMSA, @IMSAlive, @DISupdates,

TICKET INFO:
http://www.etix.com/ticket/p/3284966...40&cobrand=vir

Event Schedule:
http://sportscarchampionship.imsa.co...anschedule.pdf

Entry List:
http://johndagys.wpengine.netdna-cdn..._entrylist.pdf

Maps:
http://virnow.com/track/configurations/

Spotters Guide:
http://www.spotterguides.com/

WEATHER:
http://www.myweather2.com/Motor-Raci...l-Raceway.aspx

Hotels:
http://virnow.com/lodging/

Corvette Corral:
http://virnow.com/wp-content/uploads...0160818PDF.pdf
The following users liked this post:
z28lt1 (08-23-2016)
Old 08-24-2016, 01:44 PM
cor123
Melting Slicks

Default CORVETTE RACING AT VIR: Three Straight and an Overall Victory?

Press Release:
CORVETTE RACING AT VIR: Three Straight and an Overall Victory?

Team to contend for class, overall win on GT-only weekend

Corvette Racing on two-race win streak with four victories in 2016
Gavin, Milner lead GT Le Mans Driver’s Championship with three events left
Garcia, Magnussen third in GTLM points
Chevrolet out front in GT Le Mans Manufacturer points

DETROIT (Aug. 23, 2016) – Corvette Racing has won 101 races in its impressive history of endurance sports car racing. No. 3 of 101 stands out for a particular reason: the team’s lone overall victory that came in the 2001 Rolex 24 At Daytona.

This weekend, Corvette Racing can add overall win No. 2 and class victory No. 102 at the Michelin GT Challenge at Virginia International Raceway. It’s is the only race this season in the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship where the GT Le Mans (GTLM) category is the main class. And like each previous race this season, two Mobil 1/SiriusXM Chevrolet Corvette C7.Rs are on the entry list – the No. 3 Corvette for Antonio Garcia and Jan Magnussen and the championship-leading No. 4 Corvette of Oliver Gavin and Tommy Milner.

Corvette Racing will look to add a second VIR victory to its résumé. Gavin and Milner won in 2012 – the team’s first race at the circuit – to clinch the American Le Mans Series’ Driver, Manufacturer and Team GT championships. A year later, Garcia and Magnussen finished third to score another Manufacturer title for Chevrolet and Team title for Corvette Racing.

Gavin and Milner come in with as much momentum as any driver pairing has had this season. They have won their last two events: Lime Rock Park for Corvette Racing’s 100th win and then earlier this month at Road America. Those triumphs are in addition to wins to open the season in the Rolex 24 At Daytona and Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring Fueled by Fresh from Florida.

Strategy, pit work and solid driving has been the name of the game for the No. 4 Corvette team in the last four events. The squad used a great engineering call and a stellar final pit stop to finish fourth at Watkins Glen in June when it had been seventh with an hour left. Gavin and Milner were second at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park the next race before leading a team 1-2 GTLM finish at Lime Rock. At Road America, the No. 4 Corvette went from fifth to first in the final three laps after another round of excellent execution on the crew and engineering sides during the final pit stop.

Garcia and Magnussen have three GTLM podium finishes to their credit this season including runner-up finishes at Daytona and Lime Rock. They also were third at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park, where Garcia claimed pole position and the No. 3 car led a majority of the race. By and large, Garcia, Magnussen and the No. 3 team have been the equals of their No. 4 teammates in a number of areas.

This is the first trip to VIR for the 2016-spec Corvette C7.R, which is an updated racecar from 2015 due to changes in Automobile Club de l’Ouest regulations for top-level GT cars that compete in the IMSA GTLM class. There are a number of aerodynamic changes including a larger splitter at the front and diffuser at the rear of the Corvette. Side skirts and a repositioned wing also are among the most notable changes, along with updated safety features that are now mandated on all GTLM cars.

The two-hour, 40-minute Michelin GT Challenge at VIR is scheduled for 1:35 p.m. ET on Sunday, Aug. 28. It will air live on FOX Sports 1 starting at 1:30 p.m. ET with IMSA Radio coverage and Chevrolet on-board cameras available on IMSA.com.

ANTONIO GARCIA, NO. 3 MOBIL 1/SIRIUS-XM CHEVROLET CORVETTE C7.R: “The VIR race is unique in that it’s a GT-only race. So an overall win for Jan and I is possible. It would be a great way to rebound on what has been a disappointing season so far for us. Our Corvette has shown good speed over the last three races but there has always been something against us - whether its strategy, track position or whatever else. Yes, it’s frustrating but we know that if everything goes to plan we can run up front and contend for a win this weekend.”

JAN MAGNUSSEN, NO. 3 MOBIL 1/SIRIUS-XM CHEVROLET CORVETTE C7.R: “VIR is a super fun track, and should be even more so with the additional downforce we have in our Chevrolet Corvettes this year. I’ve won at VIR before but not in the Corvette. We need a win in the No. 3 C7.R this year. Our team deserves it and it would go a long way to keeping us in third place for the championship.”

OLIVER GAVIN, NO. 4 MOBIL 1/SIRIUS-XM CHEVROLET CORVETTE C7.R: “We certainly seem to have momentum on our side at the moment on the No. 4 Corvette C7.R team after the great wins at Lime Rock and Road America. Now we are heading to VIR, where Tommy and I won four years ago and won the ALMS GT Driver’s and Team championships as well as the Manufacturer Championship for Chevrolet in the process. With three events left, it is still a very tight points race. We need to keep maximizing our results as we have done over the last four races.”

TOMMY MILNER, NO. 4 MOBIL 1/SIRIUS-XM CHEVROLET CORVETTE C7.R: “I have lot of great racing memories at VIR, and it would be great to add another with our fifth win of the season in the No. 4 Chevrolet Corvette. This is a track that is really fun to drive. It’s incredibly fast, it’s flowing and has a couple of really good elevation changes. A GT only race is a nice dynamic for us where we have a chance for an overall win. The most important thing we can do though is score as many points as possible.”

DOUG FEHAN, CORVETTE RACING PROGRAM MANAGER: “We’ve not raced at VIR as often as some other tracks on the schedule, but this is a circuit that offers a little bit of everything to competitors and fans alike. It’s a beautiful setting but there is a degree of risk for the drivers in a lot of areas. We have had success at VIR with the Corvette and clinched a couple of championships there. Coming off two dramatic wins at Lime Rock and Road America, there is plenty of confidence and momentum. Our goal will be to keep that rolling and continue to rack up valuable championship points.”

Old 08-24-2016, 01:57 PM
z28lt1
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Thanks, as always cor123 for the updates. Any work on the corral schedule for VIR?
Old 08-24-2016, 02:19 PM
cor123
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by z28lt1
Thanks, as always cor123 for the updates. Any work on the corral schedule for VIR?
yes, here is a link to a Corvette Corral schedule in pdf

http://virnow.com/wp-content/uploads...0160818PDF.pdf
The following 2 users liked this post by cor123:
sdurg24 (08-25-2016), z28lt1 (08-24-2016)
Old 08-27-2016, 04:17 PM
cor123
Melting Slicks

Default CORVETTE RACING AT VIR: Magnussen Leads Corvette 1-2 Effort in Qualifying

Press Release:

CORVETTE RACING AT VIR: Magnussen Leads Corvette 1-2 Effort in Qualifying

Milner second as Chevrolet Corvette C7.Rs sweep front row in Virginia

First overall pole position for Corvette Racing in team history
Magnussen sets GTLM track record on newly paved racing surface
Corvette Racing seeking fourth straight win and second at VIR
Manufacturer, Driver and Team championship leads in GTLM for Chevrolet, Corvette Racing

ALTON, Va. (Aug. 27, 2016) – Jan Magnussen put the No. 3 Mobil 1/SiriusXM Chevrolet Corvette C7.R on pole position Saturday for the Michelin GT Challenge at VIR, the first overall pole for Corvette Racing in team history. Magnussen set a class record with a lap of 1:41.557 (115.9 mph) in the Corvette he shares with Antonio Garcia to lead the GT Le Mans (GTLM) category and the overall standings on the GT-only weekend at Virginia International Raceway.

Tommy Milner, in the GTLM championship-leading No. 4 Mobil 1/SiriusXM Corvette C7.R, gave Corvette Racing a 1-2 effort in time trials with a lap of 1:41.568 (115.9 mph). It is the first 1-2 qualifying effort for the team since 2012 in the American Le Mans Series.

Saturday also marked Magnussen’s first GTLM pole since 2014 at Long Beach. He and Garcia went on to win the race.

The two Corvette C7.Rs will lead the 21-car to the field for Sunday’s 1:35 p.m. race – the ninth round for GTLM cars in the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship. Corvette Racing is a past winner at VIR with Milner and teammate Oliver Gavin winning in 2012 on their way to the ALMS GT title.

Magnussen and Garcia were third in the 2013 race to clinch the ALMS GT Manufacturer’s Championship for Chevrolet and the Team title for Corvette Racing; the pair went on to win the Driver’s Championship to close the season.

Magnussen also was fastest in Saturday morning’s final practice session, and Garcia was the fastest driver in Friday’s afternoon session. The two Corvettes spent two days testing at Road Atlanta earlier this week and implemented some of the lessons learned there to VIR. It paid off in a major way and could help Corvette Racing to the GTLM championships.

Gavin and Milner lead in GTLM Driver points with four victories this year including the last two races at Lime Rock Park – Corvette Racing’s 100th all-time win – and a dramatic comeback at Road America. Chevrolet also leads the Manufacturer Championship as does the No. 4 Corvette Racing entry in the Team standings.

Garcia and Magnussen stand third in Driver points with runner-up finishes at Daytona and Lime Rock – both to Gavin and Milner.

The two-hour, 40-minute Michelin GT Challenge at VIR is scheduled for 1:35 p.m. ET on Sunday, Aug. 28. It will air live on FOX Sports 1 starting at 1:30 p.m. ET with IMSA Radio coverage and Chevrolet on-board cameras available on IMSA.com.

JAN MAGNUSSEN, NO. 3 MOBIL 1/SiriusXM CHEVROLET CORVETTE C7.R – GTLM AND OVERALL POLE-WINNER: “I’m so happy. It’s an overall pole so that is even better! The team has done a fantastic job with our Corvette C7.R. It’s so close out there. I knew I needed every single hundredth (of a second) to beat the No. 4 Corvette! It’s a fantastic effort for everyone at Corvette Racing. We really pulled things together after a great test earlier this week and were able to use some of that here. We can’t wait for tomorrow. Hopefully the two Corvettes can have a great race together from the front.”

HAS THE NEW SURFACE CHANGED HOW THE CAR DRIVES SIGNIFICANTLY? “I’ve always been a huge fan of VIR. “It’s a fantastic place to drive; you spend lots of time down through the Esses and the new surface makes it a great experience. I can’t remember when a GT car went around here with this much grip. It feels like a whole different category.”

DOES THE HEAT HELP YOUR CAR? “The tarmac has a lot more grip than last year. We like it a lot. We thought the track would be a lot slower this afternoon but it wasn’t by much if at all.”

TOMMY MILNER, NO. 4 MOBIL 1/SiriusXM CHEVROLET CORVETTE C7.R – QUALIFIED SECOND IN GTLM AND OVERALL: “That’s a great qualifying effort for the team today. Our Corvette is quick, that’s been obvious the last two days. I’m really thrilled to be on the front row with Jan. It’ll be great having two Corvettes at the front heading to Turn One tomorrow.”

DOUG FEHAN, CORVETTE RACING PROGRAM MANAGER: “Pole position is not anything we really try to achieve. We focus more on giving the drivers a car they can use throughout the scope of the entire race. Finishing 1-2 in qualifying is a testament to how hard our engineering team has worked and how well our Corvette really likes this race track. Every time we have shown up here, we have reached a higher level of performance. Here in Virginia, the Corvette really likes the countryside! We’ll take that into tomorrow and see what kind of result it can give us.”

Old 08-29-2016, 08:52 AM
Smokeyjr
Emerging Vendor

Received 597 Likes on 407 Posts

fantastic
Old 08-29-2016, 11:59 AM
cor123
Melting Slicks

VIR SPOILER ALERT

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...post1592947322
Old 09-01-2016, 10:45 AM
jon boring
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Ok, so I have tickets for the Corvette Corral at the Lone Star Le Mans at COTA. I'm road tripping from Tennessee to my home state for this race. Any guidance, tips, schedules, must see advice for this race from any IMSA Corvette Corral vets? This will be my first IMSA race. Thanks in advance. Looks like cor123 is the resident expert on all things Corvette Racing.
Old 09-01-2016, 02:30 PM
cor123
Melting Slicks

I admit I have never been to COTA but experiences are similar to that of other IMSA races.

On Friday make sure you stay close to the corral for the Parade Lap, followed by Corvette Racing seminars and autograph sessions

Saturday morning there will be more seminars at the corral and then the Paddock autograph session by all the drivers. Make sure that you also get on the grid just before the race. Here you can walk by all the race cars and talk to the drivers.

You are lucky in that the FIA WEC race will follow that evening. Follow the C7.R Larbre Competition in the GTE AM class.

The Corvette corral schedule is not yet out and I will post it when I get it. But, here is the COTA events schedule:
http://ea80e97cace747c2c244-5483548c...hedule-v.1.pdf

Enjoy and have fun, you are going to love it!
Old 09-02-2016, 10:23 AM
jon boring
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you! I have been following Corvette Racing for a few years now, and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to see the IMSA and WEC race together. This is the last year they will be together since the COTA race has been moved up earlier in the season next year. For the price, $139, this is an unbelievable value considering all the racing I'll get to see over that three days. And I get a parade lap! Between that, low gas prices, and a cheap AirBnB room, I can't afford not to go! lol
Old 09-02-2016, 11:43 AM
cor123
Melting Slicks

Wish we were going. Let us know your experiences!
Old 09-08-2016, 12:15 PM
cor123
Melting Slicks

Default Corvette racing simeone event update

October 21-22 2016: Simeone Museum hosts Corvette Racing Weekend with Doug Fehan and Tommy Milner with Special Guest Richard Prince, Official Corvette Racing Photographer

Attention all Corvette fans: Mark your calendars for October 21-22, 2016. The Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum is excited to once again welcome Corvette Racing Program Manager Doug Fehan, and 2-time Le Mans winning driver Tommy Milner for a 2-day celebration dedicated to Corvette Racing. Under Doug’s leadership, Corvette Racing has earned over 100 race victories, 10 team championships, 9 driver championships and 8 victories at the 24 Hours of Le Mans since 1999. Joining Doug and Tommy this year will be Richard Prince, the official photographer for Corvette Racing. Richard will host a photo presentation that focuses on the high points of Corvette Racing and some of his favorite experiences with the team.

The 2015 edition was a smashing success with rave reviews from all in attendance, and this event has quickly become a must-attend event for all Corvette enthusiasts. We have a great dinner event, meet & greet, Demo Day, memorabilia auction, Grand Sport ride-a-long, autograph session and much more.

Friday 10/21 events & schedule:

The weekend kicks off at 6:30 PM with a Corvette Racing Party with Doug and Tommy. The duo will recap the 2016 Corvette Racing season during a buffet dinner which will start at 7:00pm. The evening will close with an autograph session. Friday tickets are $60 for General Admission, and $50 for Simeone Museum members, both of which include an open bar with beer & wine. Purchase of a Friday ticket also includes free admission to Saturday’s events, including Demo Day.

Please note that tickets for Friday’s dinner event must be purchased in advance, and walk-up tickets are not available. Ticket sales for the dinner end on Wednesday 10/19 at 12:00 noon.

6:30 Reception with Doug Fehan and Tommy Milner
7:00 Buffet Dinner
9:30 Autograph Session
6:30 – 9:30 Auction item preview (items TBD)

Saturday 10/22 events & schedule:
On Saturday, the Simeone Museum’s 1963 Corvette Grand Sport #GS002 will roar to life at 12:00 noon for a driving demonstration during the Museum’s famous “Demo Day” program. Doug and Tommy will return to to host an auction of Corvette Racing memorabilia to benefit the Simeone Foundation and to share stories about the history of Corvette Racing and their own racing careers. General Admission tickets are $12 for Saturday.

Grand Sport Ride-along Raffle:

On Saturday we will have a raffle for the chance to win a ride in our 1963 Grand Sport Coupe. Tickets are $20 each and go on sale Saturday at 10:00 am. All tickets must be purchased in person. The winner will be selected and will take his/her ride during the Demo Day. Bring earplugs just in case you win – this is the loudest car in the entire museum collection!

10:30am-11:00AM Mobil 1 Presentation

11:00am-12:00pm Richard Prince Presentation

12:00pm Demo Day with 1963 Corvette Grand Sport #GS002
Grand Sport Ride-Along drawing
12:30pm Corvette Racing Memorabilia Auction (items TBD)
1:30pm Doug and Tommy Presentation and Autograph Session
4:00pm Simeone Museum closes

(Schedule subject to change)

CORVETTE CARAVAN TIME!!!

Make it a weekend club event and caravan in! The Simeone Museum has acres of parking and can set aside reserved sections for your club members. There are major hotel chains located within minutes of the Museum, and for those flying in, Philadelphia International Airport is just ten minutes away. Enter the raffle to win a ride in our 1963 Grand Sport which was originally owned by Roger Penske. Support the Simeone Foundation by bidding on some great Corvette Racing items. See some of the most historic racing sports cars in the world. The Simeone is honored the National Corvette Museum is joining us again for this great event. Stop by their display and show your support by picking up a few or a lot of NCM items! Come for the Friday night dinner and stay overnight for a full day of Corvette Racing activities on Saturday. Remember, your Friday night dinner ticket includes Saturday admission.

Better yet, make it a long weekend. Come early and stay late. Tour Philadelphia and visit the historic Reading Terminal Market. Visit beautiful Longwood Gardens in nearby Kennett Square, PA. Atlantic City casinos and the Jersey shore are just an hour away. So please join us for what is sure to be another great Corvette Racing weekend with Doug and Tommy and so much more!

For reserved club parking, please call Chris at 215 365 7233

For tickets, please click on the link below:

http://www.simeonemuseum.org/museum-...d-tommy-milner

Local lodging:

Philadelphia Airport Marriott

One Arrivals Road, Terminal B Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19153

Courtyard Philadelphia Airport

8900 Bartram Avenue Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19153

Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport

8800 Bartram Ave. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19153

Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Airport

9000 Bartram Avenue, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19153, USA

Hampton Inn Philadelphia-International Airport

8600 Bartram Ave, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19153

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Airport

4509 Island Avenue, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19153

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Philadelphia Airport

8840 Tinicum Blvd, Philadelphia, PA, 19153

Four Points By Sheraton Philadelphia Airport

4101a Island Ave, Philadelphia, PA, 19153

Get notified of new replies

To ****GTLM/GTD Pro Racing Talk-NO SPOILERS PLEASE!

Old 09-08-2016, 04:52 PM
z28lt1
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Updated BoP changes out. 10kg weight break for the BMW, increase in boost for the Ferrari and some related fuel changes. Probably reasonably fair, but with 2 races to go, the big goal is probably to have the #4 finish ahead of the #67, and let everything else play out as it will (and stay out of the way of those pesky Porsche drivers).
Old 09-09-2016, 11:41 AM
cor123
Melting Slicks

Default IMSA Lone Star Le Mans and WEC 6 Hours of Circuit of the Americas

IMSA Lone Star Le Mans and WEC 6 Hours of Circuit of the Americas

September 14-17, 2016

Race Duration:
2 hours 40 minutes

Circuit Length:
3.4 miles

Entry by Class:
Prototype
(8)
Prototype Challenge
(9)
GT Le Mans
(10)
GT Daytona
(17)

Tune-in Details:

Television Broadcast: Saturday, September 17, 2016

2016 Lone Star Le Mans
12:30 PM to 3:30 PM EDT
Fox Sports 2, Fox Sports Go and IMSA.com

FIA-WEC 6 hours of America
06:00 PM to 12:00 AM EDT (1700 Hr)
View via a purchased app: http://www.fiawec.com/live.html

Qualifying: Friday, September 16, 2016

(GTD) 4:45 PM to 5:00 PM EDT
(GTLM) 5:10 PM to 5:25 PM EDT
(PC) 5:35 PM to 5:50 PM EDT
(P) 6:00 PM to 6:15 PM EDT

FIA-WEC 6 hours of America Qualifying - LMGTE

Fri 16th September - 17 h 45 or 6:45 -07:05 PM EDT

Online Coverage
IMSA.com (includes live images, in-car cameras and announcers)
http://www.imsa.com/

http://www.imsa.com/camera/imsatv

http://www.foxsports.com/motor/tudor-live-stream

http://www.fiawec.com/live-en.html

Radio: IMSA Radio
http://imsatv.imsa.com/

IMSA mobile app

Sirius 145
XM 203
Internet 967

Radio: FIA COTA

http://www.fiawec.com/live-en.html

LIVE TIMING:
IMSA:
http://scoring.imsa.com/

Live Timing for mobile device:
http://scoring.imsa.com/mobile.html

FIA WEC:
http://www.fiawec.com/live.html

PIT NOTES: Twitter
IMSA:
http://twitter.com/ @CorvetteRacing, @UnitedSportsCar, @IMSA, @IMSAlive

FIA WEC:
@FIAWEC, @FIAWEC_Live, @LarbreComp, @CorvetteMs, ‏@circuitamericas

TICKET INFO: (note Corvette corral sold out)
http://circuitoftheamericas.com/lslm/tickets

CIRCUIT OF AMERICAS IMSA TECHNICAL BULLETIN IWSC #16 -40

http://competitors.imsa.com/sites/de...ormance_v2.pdf

Event Schedule:
Both IMSA & FIA WEC
http://ea80e97cace747c2c244-5483548c...hedule-v.1.pdf

Entry List:
IMSA:
http://sportscarchampionship.imsa.co..._entrylist.pdf

FIA WEC:
http://www.fiawec.com/races/6-hours-...ntry-list.html

Event Map:
http://www.fiawec.com/wpphpFichiers/..._COTA_2016.pdf

Spotters Guide:
http://www.spotterguides.com/

WEATHER:
http://www.myweather2.com/Motor-Raci...-Americas.aspx

Hotels:
http://www.booking.com/landmark/us/c...-americas.html

Corvette Corral:
See below

Old 09-12-2016, 11:47 AM
BaylorCorvette
Pro

Received 231 Likes on 127 Posts

Question, is the "Corvette Display" the same as the Hospitality Tent they had at the top of T1 last year? OR is it just the display where they showed off the C7.R and then had normal production C7's? I assume the later because I believe that is the same location last year. If that's the case, any idea if/where the Corvette Hospitality tent is?

Quick Reply: ****GTLM/GTD Pro Racing Talk-NO SPOILERS PLEASE!