Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C5 Z06 LS7 Track time!

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2011, 06:34 PM
0Adam at RSI
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default C5 Z06 LS7 Track time!

Whats going on everyone!

I thought I would share some pics from the track (MSR Cresson), I had to deliver a motor for my buddies Pro Car. The Pro Cars current motor actually was fine, we troubleshooted the problems towards electrical later in the day.

Another main reason for going was to do some shake down runs in Okcrusings C5 Z06 with the fresh Quality Motorsport built LS7. 560/530 wheel with Motons, T1, Hoosiers, PFC etc...

Patrick needed to do some data logging on 3 NASTY road race style vettes. All with LS7's...and I hope you feel better soon Pat.

Mike (okcrusing) and myself took his Z out later in the day and at full tilt, no one was coming near us. (Scuderia, Z06's, P-Car's, M3's). This thing is BAD! I was entering some corners around 117mph, I will film next time. His Z is by far one of the fastest road race Vettes I've driven.

His set up is much more rigid than my Penske equipped C6 Z06, on edge, I was able to treat his car almost identical to how my car reacts. I was super impressed...and I'm still drooling!

Now for the goodies:

Hope you enjoyed! Have a relaxing Sunday everyone!
Old 01-30-2011, 07:05 PM
dvandentop
Race Director

Received 583 Likes on 242 Posts

: i am so dying to rip it up on the track
Old 01-30-2011, 07:09 PM
0Adam at RSI
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dvandentop
: i am so dying to rip it up on the track
can I come?