Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NCCC AutoX in Sanford, NC

Old 02-26-2011, 11:45 PM
Carolina C5 Racer
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default NCCC AutoX in Sanford, NC

Hey Y'all, you have an open invitation to come to the old Sanford airport and run your Corvette with us! We will run 7 events with two runs per event - Saturday April2nd, and then do it all over again on Sunday April 3rd! Can you handle it? We already have entrants from across the nation, including nine National Champions. You need to come and run, and compare! We classify our events by the NCCC rulebook, and while they are Low Speed (under 80), they are Upper limits Low Speeds. Get you entry forms and full details at NCCCSOUTH.COM. Do not have to be an NCCC member - although you can join at the site. 28 runs you'll never forget!
Old 02-27-2011, 10:47 AM
PaConehead
Burning Brakes

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts

I ran these a few years ago - great event, very friendly folks, and well run. Also, one of the fastest 'low speed' events I ever ran!
Old 02-27-2011, 09:07 PM
jaa1992
Le Mans Master

Location: Life is just one big track event. Everything before and after is prep and warm-up and cool-down laps GA
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Cruise-In III Veteran
Cruise-In IV Veteran
St. Jude Donor '12

I'll be on a big boat
I'll make sure Donny mentions it at Tuesday's club meeting.
Old 02-28-2011, 08:47 AM
mr.beachcomber
Burning Brakes

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by PaConehead
I ran these a few years ago - great event, very friendly folks, and well run. Also, one of the fastest 'low speed' events I ever ran!
Here's a link to the event flyer.

Please note that early pre-reg ($80) closes after March 1st and the price increases to $95. All pre-registration closes March 20th.

Get notified of new replies

To NCCC AutoX in Sanford, NC

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: NCCC AutoX in Sanford, NC