Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Gingerman Raceway, May 7 with Spectator-Racing

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2011, 04:59 PM
ScaryFast
Safety Car

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Default Gingerman Raceway, May 7 with Spectator-Racing

It's the start of 2011, come on down for our version of therapy - Track Therapy! Spring is here, which means it's time to start your season off right with a high speed event at Gingerman Raceway.

www.tracktherapy.com, head on over to sign up.

As always, we'll have several run groups ranging from beginner to advanced. Instructors are available upon request for ANYONE. It doesn't matter if it's your first time ever on track or if you'd like some advanced tips from our experienced race drivers.

We'll serve you hot coffee in the morning while your car is in tech. The track goes hot at 9:00 am, the day is over at 5:00 pm. Somewhere in between we'll have our usual top shelf, hot catered lunch in the pavilion.

The event costs $165, including lunch. A Snell 1995 or newer helmet is required for all drivers, convertibles are allowed with a roll bar (not cosmetic hoops, please). Sport trucks are always welcome!

We're planning to have a photographer on site, just like last year.

For more information, post here, head to the website, PM me, or send an email to:

info@tracktherapy.com

See you there!
Old 03-28-2011, 09:00 PM
Scooter70
Le Mans Master

Received 124 Likes on 98 Posts

Damn. The wife is out of town that weekend so I'll be home with the kiddos. I was hoping to find a GingerMan day before Mid-Ohio to shake down the new car.
Old 03-29-2011, 08:28 AM
ScaryFast
Safety Car

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

I knew that was the case, I did it for you, Eric.
Old 03-29-2011, 08:38 AM
Kubs
Le Mans Master

Received 1,731 Likes on 936 Posts
2023 C5 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2022 C5 of the Year Finalist - Modified
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11

Its always a good time with Spectator Racing!! I dont think my car will be done by then Jon, but put me down to work or help out. Let me know what you need.

For those that havnt been, Spectator Racing puts on great event with the nicest people, and lots of track time. Not to mention catered food too!

Get notified of new replies

To Gingerman Raceway, May 7 with Spectator-Racing

Quick Reply: Gingerman Raceway, May 7 with Spectator-Racing