Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

KUDO'S to Race Ramps!

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2011, 06:16 PM
OCCOMSRAZOR
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default KUDO'S to Race Ramps!

I purchased some race ramps last week and (wouldn't you know it) I received an e-mail today offering 15% off for their Father's Day promotion.

I called RR and talked with Tracy. She immediately gave me the discount and the credit showed up on my paypal account no more than 10 minutes later.

Although I have not received the ramps yet, I thought good customer service should be recognized.

Old 06-02-2011, 12:25 PM
RDnomorecobra
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

good to know. i'm about to tell the wifey to use that Father's day sale for a set.
Old 06-02-2011, 12:36 PM
0Fred@ReverseLogic
Former Vendor

Received 53 Likes on 45 Posts
Default Race Ramps resellers particpating in Father's Day Promotion

You may also want to check with your favorite Race Ramps reseller. Some resellers are participating in the Race Ramps Father's Day promotion.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-c...promotion.html

In addition to the standard Race Ramps products, Reverse Logic offers the 2-stage incline Race Ramps with integrated XTenders and service ramps with the Heavy Duty option which raises the capacity from 3000 pounds to 5000 pounds per pair.

Originally Posted by RDnomorecobra
good to know. i'm about to tell the wifey to use that Father's day sale for a set.

Get notified of new replies

To KUDO'S to Race Ramps!

Quick Reply: KUDO'S to Race Ramps!