Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Race Ramps Vendor...

Old 06-08-2011, 08:14 PM
Falcon
Le Mans Master

Received 54 Likes on 23 Posts

Default Race Ramps Vendor...

Great service, great price.

I ordered the ramps Friday, and they came in today.

I was concerned about the splitter scraping when loading, but with these Race Ramps that's no problem.

I had built a ramp system that was hinged to the trailer tailgate, and it weighed a ton.

These lightweight ramps give me a better angle, and saves a bunch of weight and no scraping.

Below is a picture showing the clearance available for the splitter.

Thanks Fred!

I got the RR-TR-5 ramps.

Old 06-08-2011, 09:49 PM
racerwannabe
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

Originally Posted by Falcon

I was concerned about the splitter scraping when loading, but with these Race Ramps that's no problem.

I had built a ramp system that was hinged to the trailer tailgate, and it weighed a ton.

These lightweight ramps give me a better angle, and saves a bunch of weight and no scraping.

Thanks Fred!

I got the RR-TR-5 ramps.

bought the ones i have, to long ago,,can;t use them to thick,,those look great
Old 06-08-2011, 10:04 PM
0Fred@ReverseLogic
Former Vendor

Received 53 Likes on 45 Posts
Default RR-TR-5 compared to RLL-89-2 + RLL-89-2-TA

The RR-TR-5 has a constant incline angle of 4 degrees. At 62" from the starting edge of the ramp the height is 5". This is the the lowest incline trailer ramp offered by Race Ramps.

Reverse Logic offers two specialty service ramp models which can be converted into trailer ramps using an adapter. The RLL-89-2 Progressive Incline Race Ramps have an initial incline of 4 degrees (first 20 inches) and then gradually increase to 8 degrees before reaching an 8" high platform. The platform can be removed and replaced with a trailer ramp adapter to form a trailer ramp that is 70" long with a 6.75" height at 65" from the leading edge.

The RLL-89-2 ramp plus adapter is more expensive than the RR-TR-5 trailer ramp, but, it's considerably less than purchasing dedicated service and trailer ramps.

Originally Posted by Falcon

Thanks Fred!

I got the RR-TR-5 ramps.
Attached Images  

Last edited by Fred@ReverseLogic; 06-08-2011 at 10:09 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To Race Ramps Vendor...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Race Ramps Vendor...