Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Quantum Motorsports is now Lambert Automotive Performance Products

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2011, 01:29 PM
0Lambert_Automotive
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quantum Motorsports is now Lambert Automotive Performance Products

Quantum Motorsports is now Lambert Automotive Performance Products. We are in the process of broadening the focus of the company and moving away from just brake cooling systems. We are coupling this new focus with a new name and a new web site.

I started designing brake cooling systems for cars in 1999, because I wanted one for my car and did not like the systems the market had to offer. A Mechanical Engineer by trade, I decided I would build my own. As one of the largest suppliers of custom brake cooling technology, we are now looking to bring innovative designs that I would want for my car to other areas of the aftermarket.

There will be some very exciting products debuted here over the next couple of days. We have been working for quite some time on their development, over a year in fact.

In the mean time please check out our new website at www.lapponline.com. We have a completely new site that offers a great browsing experience. It also features the latest in security so that you can shop safely.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business.

Jon Lambert
Old 08-19-2011, 02:38 PM
Charley Hoyt
Safety Car

Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts

Ne new site looks great. And your new foglight brake duct kit looks like a great idea. I am very interested. Have you found that this improves brake cooling much? Also, is it an issue to get rocks, rubber, etc. fed directly onto the disks?

Thanks,
Charley
Old 08-19-2011, 02:55 PM
0Lambert_Automotive
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Charley Hoyt
Ne new site looks great. And your new foglight brake duct kit looks like a great idea. I am very interested. Have you found that this improves brake cooling much? Also, is it an issue to get rocks, rubber, etc. fed directly onto the disks?

Thanks,
Charley
Thanks Charley. We have worked very hard on making the new site a superior shopping experience.

I have yet to quantify this new inlet design. But the old one we designed for Michelin was 3" ID on the inlet side, and the improvements over the stock location were tremendous.

We will be offering an optional wire mesh cover for the front of the inlet. It is not pictured as it would be impossible to see the inlet with it in place.

Get notified of new replies

To Quantum Motorsports is now Lambert Automotive Performance Products

Quick Reply: Quantum Motorsports is now Lambert Automotive Performance Products