Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Track Related Items for Sale

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2011, 07:34 PM
Z06Tracker
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Track Related Items for Sale

A friend of mine recently sold his car and decided to take a break. Here are a few things I am selling for him.

1) Sparco Driver’s Suit, model R511, size 62 - blue, shows some wear, but no tears – expensive, lightweight suit - $200 - SOLD

2) Bell Vortex Forced Air, Ultra Series, SA 2005 Helmet – In great condition - $250 – I don’t see a size, but it must be a medium. I wear a small and it is a little big on me. I think he said his cap size is 7 and 1/8.

3) G-Force, GF 230 High-top Boots. Blue, Sixe 12, New in Box, Never worn - $45 - SOLD

4) Sparco White Nomex Soft Touch Balaclava, New in Package, Never Worn - $30 - SOLD

Prefer Charlotte area pick-up. Also, I will be at NASA Nationals, then at VIR with NASA MA 10/8-9, and I will bring these items with me.

Morris

Last edited by Z06Tracker; 09-04-2011 at 08:28 PM.
Old 08-22-2011, 12:51 AM
Joy of 6
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I tried to find a photo and info on the suit and came up short, can you give more info or send a photo?
thanks,
Ed
Old 08-22-2011, 07:19 AM
Z06Tracker
Pro

Ed,

Sorry, but I can't take a photo of it right now. I might be able to on the weekend. What else would you like to know about it?

Originally Posted by Joy of 6
I tried to find a photo and info on the suit and came up short, can you give more info or send a photo?
thanks,
Ed
Old 08-22-2011, 06:22 PM
Joy of 6
Drifting

Originally Posted by Z06Tracker
Ed,

Sorry, but I can't take a photo of it right now. I might be able to on the weekend. What else would you like to know about it?
Morris,

OK, did some research and came up with 4 current possibilities. For the questions....
1. Is it one piece?
2. What is the SFI rating (on the collar)
3. Does it have elastic leg and arm cuffs?
4. Not a Kart Suit?
5. Type of inside and outside material?
6. Does it have box stitching and are their patches sewn on it?
7. All blue or a combo of blue and another color?

thanks,
Ed
Old 08-26-2011, 08:01 AM
Z06Tracker
Pro

Ed, here is what I know.

1) yes, 1 piece

2) I am not with the suit now, but I think it is 3-2/A5 - The suit is SCCA legal and was worn in SCCA races this year

3) Yes

4) No

5) Can't tell you at this time

6) I don't know what box stitching is, and yes there are patches on it.

7) Combo - Don't remember for sure if it was two blues, blue/grey, or blue/white.

I should be better able to answer questions on Monday, and a friend may be able to post pictures by then also.

Are you going to be at Nationals? I don't plan to ship unless these things don't sell at the track.

Thanks

Morris,

OK, did some research and came up with 4 current possibilities. For the questions....
1. Is it one piece?
2. What is the SFI rating (on the collar)
3. Does it have elastic leg and arm cuffs?
4. Not a Kart Suit?
5. Type of inside and outside material?
6. Does it have box stitching and are their patches sewn on it?
7. All blue or a combo of blue and another color?

thanks,
Ed
Old 08-26-2011, 07:30 PM
Joy of 6
Drifting

I should be better able to answer questions on Monday, and a friend may be able to post pictures by then also.

Are you going to be at Nationals? I don't plan to ship unless these things don't sell at the track.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

No wont be at the Nationals. Am still interested and so if it doesn't sell, send my a couple pictures ( I hope all the lookers are under 5 feet 6 inches tall)
Old 08-26-2011, 10:01 PM
Z06Tracker
Pro

Thanks
No wont be at the Nationals. Am still interested and so if it doesn't sell, send my a couple pictures ( I hope all the lookers are under 5 feet 6 inches tall)[/QUOTE]

LOL
Old 09-04-2011, 08:30 PM
Z06Tracker
Pro

Everything except the helmet sold locally. I will post pictures of the helmet Monday. Also, I will have the helmet at Nationals if anyone is interested in looking at it.

Get notified of new replies

To Track Related Items for Sale

Quick Reply: Track Related Items for Sale