Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Why is Nitto advertising a tire on a Corvette Forum that doesn't come in our sizes?

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2012, 10:24 AM
95jersey
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Why is Nitto advertising a tire on a Corvette Forum that doesn't come in our sizes?

The biggest size is 245/18. The OEM size is 275 for just the front and forget about 295-345 options for the rear. Also no 19"??

Why is this company advertising a tire that doesn't even fit on a Corvette...on a Corvette Forum? Is it me or is that pretty stupid?
Old 01-05-2012, 10:27 AM
sabastian458
Melting Slicks

Received 32 Likes on 24 Posts

vendors running wild. They pay to be a sponser, to hell weither or not the product being advertised works with the forum they are paying to be on. there is no vender regulation on here.

(just try to do a search on here, most of the results are vendor's sale threads, even when you exclude the for sale sections.)
Old 01-05-2012, 10:36 AM
acrace
Drifting

Received 215 Likes on 153 Posts

Well, the '88 up C4 folks can use the tire

But at least Nitto's name comes up every time someone comes to this subforum and maybe it'll remind them to check out the other Nitto tires.
Old 01-05-2012, 10:42 AM
pewter99
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,194 Likes on 704 Posts
Pilot of Beer Force 1
Tampa Regional Coordinator
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran
Organizer St. Jude Fundraiser
I believe in the Beer Fairy

Originally Posted by sabastian458
vendors running wild. They pay to be a sponser, to hell weither or not the product being advertised works with the forum they are paying to be on. there is no vender regulation on here.

(just try to do a search on here, most of the results are vendor's sale threads, even when you exclude the for sale sections.)
there is vendor regulation...if you think there is a problem with them violating the rules let us know

I suppose no one on here could possibly own another vehicle...and just think, if you happen to run Nittos on your Vette and now they have one for your DD you might purchase more Nittos.....call me crazy.

Get notified of new replies

To Why is Nitto advertising a tire on a Corvette Forum that doesn't come in our sizes?

Quick Reply: Why is Nitto advertising a tire on a Corvette Forum that doesn't come in our sizes?