Go Back   Corvette Forum > General Corvette Topics > Autocrossing & Roadracing
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ Vendor Directory
Search
Autocrossing & Roadracing
Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results Sponsored by
LG Motorsports

Welcome to Corvetteforum.com!
Welcome to Corvetteforum.com.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Corvetteforum.com today!

Corvette Store

C7 Parts & Accessories
C6 Parts & Accessories
C5 Parts & Accessories
C4 Parts & Accessories
C3 Parts & Accessories
C2 Parts & Accessories
C1 Parts & Accessories
Wheels & Tires
Sponsored Ads

Vendor Directory

Old 04-20-2012, 01:20 AM   #1
TRACKMAN2
CF Senior Member

George Davis Jr
Default i need alll you guys to attend this!!!!!!!!

My first trackday.. at nelsons ledges suport my adventure.. this will be open to all skill levels from us to nubies will set the date next week..track time based on attendances. I will have my crash test sled there to witness the harness work!!!!!!
I really need to put on a show..trying to get waxers to sit in the in feild...proceeds go to publicize the development of the Hadley Harness .. need fast guys / instuctors to give rides....shoot me an email at hadleyharness@gmail.com for details....if you bring 2 other cars / drivers with you you get in free. So team up!!!!! full race cars and racers welcome / wanted..if we get enuf you get your own sesion. ( i reserve the right to run with you!!!!) And to run at the pase of all groups so guys can get pics of their cars running with yours...l should be a blast.. we will go out of our way to make everyone no mater skill. To feel welcome and have a stress free day!!!!!!!
TRACKMAN2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 04:24 PM   #2
nmerhaut
CF Senior Member

I attend regularly and plan to be there April 27 but I'm not sure what you're saying or what function you're serving-- please explain in a little more detail what exactly you want. Are you selling something? Are you renting the track for the day?
nmerhaut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 04:24 PM

Go Back   Corvette Forum > General Corvette Topics > Autocrossing & Roadracing
Reload this Page i need alll you guys to attend this!!!!!!!!

Tags
davis, george, hadley, harness