Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

i need alll you guys to attend this!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2012, 01:20 AM
TRACKMAN2
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i need alll you guys to attend this!!!!!!!!

My first trackday.. at nelsons ledges suport my adventure.. this will be open to all skill levels from us to nubies will set the date next week..track time based on attendances. I will have my crash test sled there to witness the harness work!!!!!!
I really need to put on a show..trying to get waxers to sit in the in feild...proceeds go to publicize the development of the Hadley Harness .. need fast guys / instuctors to give rides....shoot me an email at hadleyharness@gmail.com for details....if you bring 2 other cars / drivers with you you get in free. So team up!!!!! full race cars and racers welcome / wanted..if we get enuf you get your own sesion. ( i reserve the right to run with you!!!!) And to run at the pase of all groups so guys can get pics of their cars running with yours...l should be a blast.. we will go out of our way to make everyone no mater skill. To feel welcome and have a stress free day!!!!!!!
Old 04-20-2012, 04:24 PM
nmerhaut
Melting Slicks

Received 75 Likes on 62 Posts

I attend regularly and plan to be there April 27 but I'm not sure what you're saying or what function you're serving-- please explain in a little more detail what exactly you want. Are you selling something? Are you renting the track for the day?

Quick Reply: i need alll you guys to attend this!!!!!!!!