Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chin Motorsports - Sebring Raceway 4/22 - First in my Z

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2012, 04:11 PM
sheshnwoody
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Chin Motorsports - Sebring Raceway 4/22 - First in my Z

Sounding like a broken record already, this was my first Track day in the Z and second track day overall. Super fun track day and great club to be a part of. Chin is very well run with a tight schedule to get all the cars on/off the track.

First couple sessions were getting to know my car and the track, so I was pointing everyone by if they were on my ****. Starting to feel more comfortable and with the help of Jeremy, I was starting to get better lines and more speed in and out of T17 and T1, scary for my first trip there in my own car. Then towards the end of the day, I was struggling with the brakes a little and have done some research on what to do to remedy the softish pedal.

I look forward to the next one very much!

Thanks to Jeremy, my instructor, for a great day and the tips! Hope to see you again at my next event!

Here are some pics of the event, mostly my car, but also some of my instructors car (who took me for the ride of my life...fast).

http://s1070.photobucket.com/albums/u482/sheshnwoody/

Old 04-24-2012, 05:05 PM
blkbrd69
Drifting

Received 71 Likes on 63 Posts

Sebring is a kick in the tail isnt it.

Turn 4 and 5 is my soft spot, cant seem to get it right.

1 is easy 17 takes a huge pair to do properly.
Old 04-24-2012, 07:20 PM
JeremyGSU
Drifting

Received 32 Likes on 28 Posts

Very cool Kevin! Tell your wife thanks for the pics. They are the first I've seen since I've gotten the Z. You can definitely tell I need a firmer suspension. lol

You did great for your first time at Sebring and I'm glad you had fun.

Hope to see you at future events. I'm trying to figure out my soft pedal issues as well.

Last edited by JeremyGSU; 04-24-2012 at 07:23 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To Chin Motorsports - Sebring Raceway 4/22 - First in my Z

Quick Reply: Chin Motorsports - Sebring Raceway 4/22 - First in my Z