Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Aluminum open deck car hauler, 18', brand new for sale.

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2012, 11:17 PM
0RAAMaudio
Former Vendor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Aluminum open deck car hauler, 18', brand new for sale.

I just bought this 1350 lb trailer, aluminum wheels, LED lights, brought it home and parked it. Plans were to build a low profile low weight cover for the race car but I just found a really sweet 18', 2300 lb enclosed trailer in mint shape for a decent price so no longer need the new open deck trailer.

Aluma brand, only picture I have for now from their site.

http://www.alumaklm.com/tandem-axle-...-trailers.html

Again, BRAND NEW, never used, $4900

I can accept PayPal and all cards.

Thanks
Rick
801-829-4997
Old 05-01-2012, 01:31 PM
jlutherva
Drifting

Nice trailer! I have an Aluma 16' and it tows extremely well. An 18' is about right for a Corvette.
Good luck with the sale.

Jim
Old 05-01-2012, 04:12 PM
0RAAMaudio
Former Vendor

Thanks, it is a great trailer and I wanted one for years when I had a big enclosed trailer I wanted it for local stuff. I kept my eye out and never found the one I liked for a decent price but was looking at an aluminum utility trailer and came across this at a decent price, just want to get my money back and pass the savings along.

Though it came LED lights I spent $80 and upgraded to brighter rear lights, all 5 of them, the rest were fine.

I was about to order two aluminum spare wheels and tires but then found the enclosed trailer that is light enough to tow behind my SUV so am going to buy it as soon as I can find a decent shipping rate.

I will sell this one, buy the aluminum utility trailer and be set until I sell my business then will be looking for an aluminum stacker and motorhome

THEN I will really be set, local stuff, long range, etc........

Thanks
Rick
Old 05-02-2012, 11:59 AM
0RAAMaudio
Former Vendor

I am willing to negotiate a bit but not much, I looked for a long time to find a good trailer for a good price.

I have put out for bid the shipping on the enclosed trailer I want to buy, if I get a good price then this might go down a little more in price, still not a bunch, no need to do that

If I do not get the other trailer I might go back to my plan and enclose this one.

Thanks
Rick

Get notified of new replies

To Aluminum open deck car hauler, 18', brand new for sale.

Quick Reply: Aluminum open deck car hauler, 18', brand new for sale.