Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Barber MSP next weekend: INSTRUCTOR OPENINGS AVAILABLE

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2012, 02:07 PM
NVR2L8
Drifting

Received 50 Likes on 34 Posts

Default Barber MSP next weekend: INSTRUCTOR OPENINGS AVAILABLE

I received this e-mail today, and thought I would pass it along. I instruct for Chin, and they put on great events.

"This message is sent to instructors already registered for Barber next weekend. We'd like to request to please pass the word to other instructor-qualified drivers that you know, that we still have several instructor openings available. For Chin Motorsports, there is usually no problem to fulfill our instructor enrollment. But... for this coming weekend, we've received an unusual number of instructor cancellations. We have a need to add at least 3 more instructors this week. Please share with your friends that ARE ALREADY QUALIFIED. The standard protocols for instructor qualifications are in effect. The openings are available to drivers that have already completed a recognized instructor training program, and are experienced at Barber. Thanks for your support, we look forward to seeing you on track next weekend."

Drive Well,
Mark Hicks
GM, Chin Motorsports/TracQuest
office/fax - 706.658.4114
cell - 770.378.1694
www.chinmotorsports.com

Quick Reply: Barber MSP next weekend: INSTRUCTOR OPENINGS AVAILABLE