Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C5 Z replica wheels and Hoosier Wets

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2012, 08:35 PM
Solofast
Melting Slicks

Received 85 Likes on 71 Posts

Default C5 Z replica wheels and Hoosier Wets

I have a set of C5Z replica wheels that are in very nice shape, mounted with Hoosier wets that I need to sell. 305/18's and 275/17's

The wheels weigh about a pound and a half each more than the Speedlines, and for wet use I've never felt that weight would make that much difference... The the tires have only about 8 runs in the wet on them, and still have the molt **** on them. Picture attached.

The only downside is that the tires are older, 05 build date, but have been stored in the basement in plastic bags. They read 68-70 on the durometer and are not hardened up.

Asking $750 or best for the whole package. Tires are in Indy, just 1/4 of a mile north of I-70, easy for someone to pick up on the way to Solo Nationals, or can perhaps arrange for someone to drop them there if you are going.

Last edited by Solofast; 08-21-2012 at 08:39 PM.
Old 08-21-2012, 08:42 PM
AverageVetteNut
Le Mans Master

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Cruise-In 9-10 Veteran
CI-X Auto-X Champ (race tires)
St. Jude Donor '07-'09

Good luck with the sale! I'll be passing thru on my way to Lincoln, but can't do it right now.

I'll have to make do with my all seasons, but it WILL NOT RAIN this year!

Quick Reply: C5 Z replica wheels and Hoosier Wets