Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Forgestar F14 z06, grandsport, wide body

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2012, 07:27 PM
huggerorangss
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Default FS: Forgestar F14 z06, grandsport, wide body

Hey guys, up for sale is my set of Forgestar F14 Bronze Burst colored rims. This color is absolutely stunning and I guarantee you will not see another Vette with this color on there. I received these rims direct from Forgestar in early April and have put about 2500 miles on the whole setup. I went with this setup for good handling and traction considering my car puts out over 550rwhp. Good for street,track, or strip. Im realizing I dont race the car anymore so going with a 19/20 setup. These are with the tires, sensors, and rims... sensors are off my 2012 grandsport. The rear tires are toyo RA 1's, the rubber is similar to a nitto 555r with a steel sidewall. Great handling tire, not bad at all in rain, and sticky when hot. The front tires are BF Goodrich kdw with the new tread pattern. These are perfectly matched for the traction control and will not set off the light. The rims are in 9.5/10 condition. The only real flaw in them is that on the inside of the front passenger side rim, something had hit it during driving and it is slightly scuffed up. There is a picture of this below. They hold air and function perfect it's seems only cosmetic, but will never be seen being that its on the inside of the rim. Aside from that there is not rub marks or curb rash on them at all.

NEVER SEEN TRACK OR DRAGSTRIP
front rims are 18x10 tires are 285/30/18 9/32nds of tread
rear rims are 18x12 tires are 335/30/18 6.5/32nds of tread

Looking to get 2600 plus shipping and fees for this setup.
Email me at raad1c@comcast.net or post to contact!
Thanks

Quick Reply: FS: Forgestar F14 z06, grandsport, wide body