Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Cobra Suzuka GT Technology + Hardbar Rails + Pfadt Seat Wiring Harness.

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2012, 11:57 AM
RES_22
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Cobra Suzuka GT Technology + Hardbar Rails + Pfadt Seat Wiring Harness.

The seat is the wide-butt carbon fiber version (1" wider than the non-GT seat). It fits the C5 Z06 and C6 Z06/ZR1. I am not sure if it fits the standard C5 or C6.

I bought it new last winter from KNS Brakes (forum vendor and a friend of mine). You can see this type of seat on any of the internet web sites that sell Cobra seats. I suck at posting photos on the forum, however, but I can send pdf photos to anyone who is interested enough to pm me with an email address.

I bought the rails from KNS at the same time. Also included is a Pdadt seat harness bought from KNS.

I meant to install the seat this spring and take the car to the track, but I got busy with instructing and I didn't get around to installing it. Then, I had a medical condition in June and after that I parked the car for the summer except for Sunday drives with the kids for ice cream. I'm cleared medically (finally) now, however, I will not be doing track work with my car.

Last night I confirmed a deal on a set of used Caravaggios since my car isn't going to the track. So, my Cobra + rails + seat wiring harness are for sale. The seat retailed at $2000, the rails were $325, the seat wiring harness was $145. Total was $2480 (w/o shipping). I want $1750 (w/o shipping) for everything and I can't take less.

I live in Canada. I kept the OE Cobra shipping box+packing materials and I know how to pack to prevent damage. Shipping (and insurance) to the USA will not be cheap, so I will pay part of the shipping costs. How much depends upon how far the seat has to go.

PM me with questions.

Thanks for looking,

Rob

Quick Reply: FS: Cobra Suzuka GT Technology + Hardbar Rails + Pfadt Seat Wiring Harness.