Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Autobahn Oct 1

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2012, 12:38 AM
punz
Drifting

Received 239 Likes on 174 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13-'14-'15

Default Autobahn Oct 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come on out for a day at the Autobahn, Hooked on Driving and the National Corvette Museum. Trying to get some people out for this event along with some members of the North Shore Corvette Club and others. I have a $25 discount code if you pm me and i think 1st timers get a discount with a referal. Anyway just putting the info out. Eric and Sara are the new owners of HOD midwest and trying to the word out on there behalf.
Frank

WE HAVE SPECIAL GUESTS FOR OUR 2012 FINALE – HOOKED ON DRIVING AT AUTOBAHN COUNTRY CLUB – BENEFITING THE NATIONAL CORVETTE MUSEUM. Johnnie O’Connell is expected to visit the event at Autobahn Oct 1st. He will be on hand to chat, answer questions, sign autographs and generally mix with the HOD participants.

Johnnie O’Connell - Factory Race Driver for General Motors!

Four time Le Mans winner – most of ANY American
Eight time winner – 12 Hours of Sebring – most in history of the race
Three time GT1 Class winner
Winner – Daytona 24 Hours
Two-time winner, Petit LeMans
Most starts and wins in ALMS History!
Joining Johnnie O is:

Kirk Bennion – Corvette Design Manager
Gerry Panetta – Manager – GM Clay Sculpture Design Studio
Art Spong – Brand/quality Manager – Performance cars/Corvette
Tom Wallace – recently retired VLE and Chief Engineer for Corvette
Gerry Wright – recently retired senior member of the GM Corvette Performance team
Roc Linkov – Events Manager – National Corvette Museum
All makes and models of cars are welcome! Don’t miss out. This event is filling up quickly so register HERE today!

Eric, Sarah, and the Great Lakes HOD Team

http://www.hookedondriving.com/event...orvette_Museum

Quick Reply: Autobahn Oct 1