Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Track Only C6 Alignment Specs for R6

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2012, 08:14 PM
JerryTX
Burning Brakes

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Default Track Only C6 Alignment Specs for R6

Give me some starting points please. I'm adding the PFADT adjustable kit up front to get more than 3 degrees camber, thoughts on how much is too much, how much less camber in the rear (typically 1.5 less right), 1/32 toe in the rear, how about the front?

Jerry
Old 09-23-2012, 08:03 AM
taken19
Track Junky

Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts
Tech Contributor

Take a look at pFadt's website for alignment specs. They have several recommendations based on the suspension/tire setup you are running (poly bushings, street tires, slicks, spericals, etc). Other forum members may have the spec sheet handy so they could post it up. I have found it to be a great starting point.

As a side note, I run -2.9 or so up front with poly bushings, camber kit and R6's. 1/32" toe out up front and about 1/8-3/16" toe in in the rear with about -1.8 or -1.9 rear camber.
Old 09-24-2012, 12:15 AM
JerryTX
Burning Brakes

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by taken19
Take a look at pFadt's website for alignment specs. They have several recommendations based on the suspension/tire setup you are running (poly bushings, street tires, slicks, spericals, etc). Other forum members may have the spec sheet handy so they could post it up. I have found it to be a great starting point.

As a side note, I run -2.9 or so up front with poly bushings, camber kit and R6's. 1/32" toe out up front and about 1/8-3/16" toe in in the rear with about -1.8 or -1.9 rear camber.
Perfect, thanks!

Get notified of new replies

To Track Only C6 Alignment Specs for R6

Quick Reply: Track Only C6 Alignment Specs for R6