Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Which Poly Control Arm Bushings?

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2012, 10:41 AM
braknl8
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Which Poly Control Arm Bushings?

When ordering poly bushings for T1 sways from VB&P I noticed they offer a poly control arm bushing kit, much like pfadt's. Is there a consensus on if one of these two mfg's kit is desirable over the other? Just trying to do things right the first time.

thanks,

Chris

Last edited by braknl8; 09-26-2012 at 10:42 AM. Reason: title
Old 09-26-2012, 11:59 AM
Pfadt Racing
Safety Car

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Our polyurethane kits are designed from the ground up to be the easy to install and maintain while providing excellent performance. They include custom machined and Teflon coated center sleeves to keep long term noise to a minimum, as well as a high quality marine grade grease which resists break down due to the elements as you use the car. We now include special fitment instructions on how to properly fit the front uppers to prevent any commonly seen push out issues from happening on track that are seen with both rubber and poly bushing replacements.

If you need want to make the move to polyurethane we do offer the best kit on the market.

Old 09-26-2012, 12:02 PM
drivinhard
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

I have installed both for customers, Pfadt for sure. It's a better kit for a few reasons.

Pfadt also supports NASA racers with contingency (something NO other corvette vendor does) so buying from them is a no-brainer
Old 09-26-2012, 12:14 PM
braknl8
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by drivinhard
I have installed both for customers, Pfadt for sure. It's a better kit for a few reasons.

Pfadt also supports NASA racers with contingency (something NO other corvette vendor does) so buying from them is a no-brainer
Thanks, Mark. You know I trust you. Pfadt, here I come...and send Mark his kickback!!
Old 09-26-2012, 12:30 PM
el es tu
Safety Car

Received 45 Likes on 40 Posts

2nd the pfadt. The kit is very complete. Youll notice a huge diference in the handling. If you do the work yourself, its one of the best improvements for the money.

BTW RPI sells them the cheapest

Last edited by el es tu; 09-26-2012 at 12:32 PM.
Old 09-26-2012, 12:47 PM
Vettechris996
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

A third vote for Pfadt here!
Old 09-26-2012, 12:56 PM
CHJ In Virginia
Safety Car

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

I installed the Pfadt kit on my Z06. One of the best mods I have done. Recommend it.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:38 PM
yakisoba
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Pfadt. I installed them in wife's car and mine for the track. Very easy to install, excellent handling after. It'll be harder getting the old bushings out than getting these in.

Get notified of new replies

To Which Poly Control Arm Bushings?

Quick Reply: Which Poly Control Arm Bushings?