Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

??Traqdash by Traqmate anybody using one

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2012, 07:43 PM
JDIllon
Melting Slicks

Received 297 Likes on 78 Posts

Default ??Traqdash by Traqmate anybody using one

Is anyone using a Traqdash. and if so how do you like it and where did you mount it? I'm looking for any input good or bad because I'm thinking getting one. JD
Old 10-17-2012, 09:07 PM
TRAK0UT
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have one in the 996, and love it. The color touch screen, digital display, shift lights, easy to navigate menu, etc are all nice features. Are they a must, no, but nice to have, absolutely. It's currently mounted right in front of the speedo gauge which isn't ideal mainly for warning messages and thinking of moving it to where the radio used to be or center of the dashboard.
Old 10-18-2012, 07:02 AM
Wicked Weasel
Team Owner

Received 297 Likes on 94 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05-'08

I have one and love the new dash. They just came out with a new update which enhanced the screen. I like you can use the screen with your gloves on.

The shift lights on top are a nice feature and I also connected my brake to it so when I hit the brake it lights up on the screen. The nice part of that is when reviewing video I can see exactly where I am hitting the brakes since my traqdash screen can be seen in my video to.

Mine is mounted on the right side of the AC controls. I use the traqdash unit mounting bracket with ProClip. ProClip gives different solutions based on your car and the type of devive although if I remember correctly there was only 1 for a C5.

I took a picture and posted it one day on here I will see if I can find it.

Old 10-20-2012, 08:45 AM
JDIllon
Melting Slicks

Received 297 Likes on 78 Posts

ttt

Get notified of new replies

To ??Traqdash by Traqmate anybody using one

Quick Reply: ??Traqdash by Traqmate anybody using one