Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MTI Racing FREE shipping or FREE install Six Shooter Shifter

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2012, 10:04 AM
0MTI RACING
Former Vendor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default MTI Racing FREE shipping or FREE install Six Shooter Shifter

MTI Racing is doing FREE SHIPPING or FREE INSTALL of our Six Shooter Shifter for C5, C6, C6Z, and ZR1 Corvette.

MTI Racing is doing FREE SHIPPING or FREE INSTALL of our Six Shooter Shifter for C5, C6, C6Z, and ZR1 Corvette.
Follow link below for more info
http://www.mtiracing.com/Purchase/20...t-Shifter.html

- Precise action without additional effort
- Accepts Factory **** and Aftermarket ***** (9/16-18 threads)

The new MTI Racing Six Shooter Shifter provides an immediate performance feel to the C5/C6 Corvette. MTI Racing engineer and owner Reese *** states, “When design and manufacturing was brought 100% in-house, we developed several prototypes to optimize the quality, and brought forth an exceptional product”.
Each component of the shifter has been redesigned and improved to provide:

- Ultra smooth shift action for great feel
- Precise action for quick and clean shifting
- Highest quality materials for NVH noise reduction

A new stainless steel shaft replaces the former mild steel shaft to reduce corrosion and enhance shift smoothness. The shaft also accepts both the factory shift **** and many aftermarket shift *****. The new Delrin body was also redesigned specifically to reduce “rattle”. Where most shifters use multi-piece inserts to capture the shift lever, MTI Racing integrated a unique pivot pocket and inner race directly into the Delrin body to minimize the number of moving parts, improve lubrication and eliminate binding.

Our design does not rely on bias springs and therefore minimizes the effort to enter Reverse or the 5-6 gate. Rather than adding unnecessary resistance we focus on synergy with the transmission via the unique self-lubricating pivot mechanism. An integral seal also closes up the shifter to keep grease in, dirt out, and helps to reduce noise, vibration, and harshness. It is the only Corvette short shifter that fits exactly like stock, including a tight seal around the factory closeout boot without modification.

The improved shifter base is CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet Aluminum. “Strength pockets” are built-in to add rigidity, reduce weight, and add a little flair. Anodizing and laser etching provide a fantastic and durable finish. The shifter assembly also comes with a new base gasket, new stainless steel bolts, and instructions to make installation easy.

By far, this is the best shifter specifically designed for the C5/C6 Corvette.
100% Made in America at MTI Racing for the real American Sportscar.

FREE shipping to the lower 48 only.
FREE installation at MTI Racing.
This offer ends October 31 at midnight.
Old 11-14-2012, 04:23 PM
0MTI RACING
Former Vendor

Default Free Install or Free Shipping

We are extending the FREE SHIPPING or FREE INSTALL through the end of the year. The MTI Racing Six Shooter Shifter is the perfect gift for any Corvette enthusiast. I have these shifter in stock ready to ship or install in your Corvette.
Old 11-14-2012, 09:59 PM
Evilash
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I just got mine today. Looks great and noticeably shorter throw and tighter than stock.
Now I just need to get that stock T pin and metal z06 ball off the stocker.
Old 11-16-2012, 01:04 PM
0MTI RACING
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Evilash
I just got mine today. Looks great and noticeably shorter throw and tighter than stock.
Now I just need to get that stock T pin and metal z06 ball off the stocker.
Thanks Evilash. Comparing the MTI Shifter to the factory unit just isn't fair.

Get notified of new replies

To MTI Racing FREE shipping or FREE install Six Shooter Shifter

Quick Reply: MTI Racing FREE shipping or FREE install Six Shooter Shifter