Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Had a great season!

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2012, 06:56 PM
PaConehead
Burning Brakes

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts

Default Had a great season!

Well, the track season is about done, at least here in the NE. I made it to more HPDE events this year that any prior year and got to spend time with some great folks - and got to meet more than few CF regulars. Hope to get to a few different tracks next year and maybe meet some more of you guys and gals. So here's to next season
Old 11-12-2012, 07:01 PM
2MCHPWR
Drifting

Received 61 Likes on 39 Posts

what clubs did you drive with? NASA and NARRA here with a lone SCDA event at lime rock
Old 11-12-2012, 08:05 PM
theVcar
Drifting

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

Originally Posted by PaConehead
Well, the track season is about done, at least here in the NE. I made it to more HPDE events this year that any prior year and got to spend time with some great folks - and got to meet more than few CF regulars. Hope to get to a few different tracks next year and maybe meet some more of you guys and gals. So here's to next season
I did 6 this year. 3 at Po. North. One of those was a twilight 4pm -12 midnight . 3 were at thunderbolt. Great time
Old 11-12-2012, 09:27 PM
2 GTOs
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '11-'12

21 at NJMP for me and 1 at Pocono for me. May get one more in this weekend.
Old 11-12-2012, 10:47 PM
Gman57
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Recap 2012- 7 weekends with NASA Central Region..... 2nd Place TTU my rookie year

Next Year W2W... ST1

Gateway (St. Louis,Mo.), MPH (Hastings Ne.), Hallette (Jennings Ok.),
MAM (Pacific Junction,Ia), HPT (Topeka, Ks.)

Last edited by Gman57; 11-12-2012 at 10:49 PM.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:57 PM
Bill Dearborn
Tech Contributor

Received 8,928 Likes on 5,333 Posts

20 days this year at Watkins Glen. Enough that I was glad to see the end of the season.

Hope to cut back a little next year but I have been saying that for the last 4 seasons. Would like to get to Summit Point, Lime Rock and Beaverun before I stop doing this stuff.

Both my wife and I are retired and I tried talking her into taking a trip in the Vette to visit my daughter in the Los Angeles area. Since I am a BMW Certified Instructor my plan was to stop at various tracks along the way where the BMW Club was holding events and instruct for them. Figured it might take a month to make the West Coast. However, she isn't too thrilled with that idea and would prefer to fly instead.

Bill
Old 11-13-2012, 12:06 AM
sothpaw2
Safety Car

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Bill Dearborn
20 days this year at Watkins Glen. Enough that I was glad to see the end of the season.

Hope to cut back a little next year but I have been saying that for the last 4 seasons. Would like to get to Summit Point, Lime Rock and Beaverun before I stop doing this stuff.

Both my wife and I are retired and I tried talking her into taking a trip in the Vette to visit my daughter in the Los Angeles area. Since I am a BMW Certified Instructor my plan was to stop at various tracks along the way where the BMW Club was holding events and instruct for them. Figured it might take a month to make the West Coast. However, she isn't too thrilled with that idea and would prefer to fly instead.

Bill
Uuummm...fly her ahead????

Get notified of new replies

To Had a great season!

Quick Reply: Had a great season!