Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 28ft Pace Ralleye enclosed trailer with living quarters

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2012, 02:49 PM
PushinTheLimit
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

Default FS: 28ft Pace Ralleye enclosed trailer with living quarters

This is a 2002 Pace Ralleye 28' trailer with the front 8' converted to comfortable living quarters, leaving 20' of car space. The living quarters was designed and built like a travel trailer. The walls and ceiling are insulated. A RV power converter is installed that supplies separate 110v circuits as well as 12v circuits. The trailer has air conditioning and a 12v powered vent fan. It has a custom dinette with lots of underseat storage that also can be converted to a bed. The futon folds out to 6', or can be used as a couch.

The trailer has a refrigerator and a storage shelf for a microwave. Custom hardwood cabinets will hold all the weekend's supplies. An accordion door separates the living quarters from the garage. The garage side has a pegboard wall, another 4gang 110v circuit, tiedowns for your car, and some wall racks.

Trailer has 5000lb axles with torsion suspension that is rated at 10,000 GVWR. Dry weight of the trailer is 4410 lbs without the living quarter modifications. That adds roughly 200-300 pounds. Box is 27'7" long, 8'4" wide, and interior height is 74". I haul a 2002 Corvette with plenty of room in front and behind the car to walk. The trailer pulls great behind my 06 Chevy 2500. The trailer itself is in good shape for its age. One of the previous owners dinged the front corner with a go-cart but it's not that bad and has never given me trouble. All the tires are E class rated and the spare tire is new as well. The tongue could use some new paint to touch it up.

Give me a call if you have any questions or want to discuss. No trades. Call or text me if you have questions at 865-806-6979. Trailer is located in Crossville, TN. Price is $7500. The pictures below are of the trailer from the previous owner. The trailer still looks exactly the same.

Last edited by PushinTheLimit; 04-02-2013 at 02:53 PM. Reason: New pictures
Old 12-30-2012, 12:30 PM
PushinTheLimit
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

Newer pictures have been added.

Quick Reply: FS: 28ft Pace Ralleye enclosed trailer with living quarters