Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NCM at MId Ohio May 6th. Set Up Advice too

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2013, 10:41 AM
Greg00Coupe
Race Director

Received 1,986 Likes on 1,145 Posts

Default NCM at MId Ohio May 6th. Set Up Advice too

Since I am an hour from Mid Ohio I think I am going register for the Museum track day. Seems like an interesting day for a novice.

I'm not interested in turning the fastest time and will not hang the car out to the point of doing any damage. I've autocrossed and ran a couple of tracks before and had a blast.

All I want to do for a set up is run a reasonable tire pressure. I'm not interested in changing alignment and the like.

What should I run in a 13 Grand Sport?
Old 04-18-2013, 11:21 AM
JohnAlley
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Greg00Coupe
Since I am an hour from Mid Ohio I think I am going register for the Museum track day. Seems like an interesting day for a novice.

I'm not interested in turning the fastest time and will not hang the car out to the point of doing any damage. I've autocrossed and ran a couple of tracks before and had a blast.

All I want to do for a set up is run a reasonable tire pressure. I'm not interested in changing alignment and the like.

What should I run in a 13 Grand Sport?
Best advice is to meet with your instructor early and ask them what they suggest. The instructors are good at getting you and your car ready for Mid-Ohio. The track is very fun to run but also very techinical so listen to what your instructor is telling you.
Old 04-18-2013, 12:05 PM
Screamin Z
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Ill be there.

As John has said, Ask the instructor. They are always curious what has been done to the cars they ride in. He will have good advice

Get notified of new replies

To NCM at MId Ohio May 6th. Set Up Advice too

Quick Reply: NCM at MId Ohio May 6th. Set Up Advice too