Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

For Sale, Daily Driver-Track Ready 04 C5 Z06

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2013, 11:05 AM
bjorne
Intermediate
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default For Sale, Daily Driver-Track Ready 04 C5 Z06

Hi, change at my job forces me to sell my 2004 Corvette Z06. Its machine silver with all black leather interior which is in great shape. The paint is in great condition, never wrecked with clean carfax, LS6 engine with 405hp(all stock), 6speed manual transmission, Heads-up display, Bose audio, Tinted Windows, Mileage is 104,200 mostly all highway( NC-FL).This car has been extremely well maintained partly because I am so **** about my cars maintenance. I replaced the tires less than 1500 miles ago. I was in the process of prepping this car for some Drivers Education Track events so I added the following items(2500.00) less than 1000 miles ago; Hardbar Harness Bar(which can be removed of course), Delrin shift ****, All fluids flushed and replaced with Full Synthetics, DRM stainless steel brake lines, DRM Brake cooling kit with ducts, DRM Stand alone engine oil cooler kit, I also have a set of sparco seats with mounts and schroth harnesses plus extra set of wheels but not included. I wanted to make sure all maintenance and reliability things were top notch. I welcome any pre purchase inspections as I know there are no shortcomings. Overall car is in great shape and if youre looking for a Z06 this one is surely worth looking at. Thanks for reading and any questions please call 7047733817. Please only serious callers,price 19,000 obo, no trades.
Attached Images      
Old 05-19-2013, 01:17 PM
Makofoto
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We bought an Auto Cross prepared '03 Z06 from a SCCA Solo National Champ ... these cars are the Ultimate in Great Value ... and that is a great price. The '04's COME with very desirable shocks that don't require replacing for most beginning forms of motor sports. ****** this up!!!

I'm leading our local SCCA SSP class in ours ... a different, beautiful view of the C5 Z06:

Old 05-19-2013, 11:57 PM
stevensa
Burning Brakes

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Clean car, good luck with the sale!
Old 05-20-2013, 07:24 AM
Dynamite76
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Get notified of new replies

To For Sale, Daily Driver-Track Ready 04 C5 Z06

Quick Reply: For Sale, Daily Driver-Track Ready 04 C5 Z06