Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Aim Solo DL with Corvette ZR1

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2013, 11:42 AM
QUIKAG
Le Mans Master

Received 50 Likes on 31 Posts

Default Aim Solo DL with Corvette ZR1

Which setting should I use? I see under the GM manufacturer selection, I have the LS2 and LS7 set-up. I'm guessing both of them probably work, but it'd be nice if AIM did one for the LS9, so I could get boost psi monitoring for the blower. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 05-27-2013, 12:34 PM
naschmitz
Burning Brakes

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by QUIKAG
Which setting should I use? I see under the GM manufacturer selection, I have the LS2 and LS7 set-up. I'm guessing both of them probably work, but it'd be nice if AIM did one for the LS9, so I could get boost psi monitoring for the blower. Any help would be appreciated.
There is an oil temp and gear channel on the LS2 that isn't on the LS7. I've run both on my LS2 and didn't see any other differences.
Old 05-27-2013, 12:53 PM
QUIKAG
Le Mans Master

Received 50 Likes on 31 Posts

Hmm, so I should actually use the LS2 set-up versus the LS7? Obviously I'd like the gear channel and oil temp logging.
Old 05-27-2013, 02:22 PM
naschmitz
Burning Brakes

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by QUIKAG
Hmm, so I should actually use the LS2 set-up versus the LS7? Obviously I'd like the gear channel and oil temp logging.
The Solo DL can be calibrated to calculate the gear channel. If the oil temp channel works or not it would be worth checking.

Get notified of new replies

To Aim Solo DL with Corvette ZR1

Quick Reply: Aim Solo DL with Corvette ZR1