Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bondurant C6 in Columbus OH

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2013, 03:21 PM
Mike P
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Bondurant C6 in Columbus OH

I was driving back from lunch today and saw a Bondurant decal covered, yellow, C6Z driving on the freeway around Columbus, OH. It looked just like the cars in the advertisements.

Do they sell the old ones without removing their decals? Or do they take them to car shows, children's hospitals, charity events, etc..?

Mike P
Old 07-31-2013, 05:58 PM
PaConehead
Burning Brakes

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike P
I was driving back from lunch today and saw a Bondurant decal covered, yellow, C6Z driving on the freeway around Columbus, OH. It looked just like the cars in the advertisements.

Do they sell the old ones without removing their decals? Or do they take them to car shows, children's hospitals, charity events, etc..?

Mike P
Bondurant does sell them - Lance Miller and Bill Miller lll actually have a couple Bondurant cars for sale (Z06s and GS if I recall) - I'm sure they will have them available at Corvettes of Carlisle in August, or you can contact them at Carlisle Events. Lance has monitor this forum.
Old 08-01-2013, 02:00 PM
BondurantHPD
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Vendor Donor '08-'09

Originally Posted by PaConehead
Bondurant does sell them - Lance Miller and Bill Miller lll actually have a couple Bondurant cars for sale (Z06s and GS if I recall) - I'm sure they will have them available at Corvettes of Carlisle in August, or you can contact them at Carlisle Events. Lance has monitor this forum.
Hey!

You actually spotted our show Grand Sport that we use in the World-Challenge race series at our promotions. We are at the Mid-Ohio track this weekend and the reason you saw the car in Columbus was actually because it was MY shuttle to the airport! In addition to the Social Media relations, I'm also the events and promotions manager at all races and events around the country. I flew into Buffalo on Tuesday, drove the race transporter to Mid-Ohio that night and flew out Wednesday.

After this race, it'll be loaded up into the transporter and head back to PHX before the next race in Sonoma.

Good catch!

Get notified of new replies

To Bondurant C6 in Columbus OH

Quick Reply: Bondurant C6 in Columbus OH