Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GROUP BUY- JOC Stage 1-Best Handling Mod!

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2013, 10:17 AM
Pfadt Racing
Safety Car

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default GROUP BUY- JOC Stage 1-Best Handling Mod!

There simply is not a better suspension package available for your vette...and to help you guys prepare for next spring, we are offering it at Group Buy Pricing! $900+free shipping! We need 35 orders. Pricing after January 1st will go to 1100. YOU MUST CALL TO ORDER 888-972-2464

Complete with everything you need to elevate your Vette into the next class of handling & performance that only the elite supercars compete in, the JOC stage 1 was designed in conjunction with Corvette driver Johnny O'Connell to dominate the competition. Johnny spent months working with our engineers so that he could share his passion, his knowledge and his desire for the perfect street Corvette with you.

Flatter corning, faster cornering, and blistering speeds are all within your grasp with the addition of the Johnny O"Connell stage 1 package. Johnny and Pfadt created the perfect balance- it will have your car handling just as good at the track as it will around town.

Click Here for more info
Pfadt Race Engineering
888-972-2464
pfadtracing.com

Last edited by Pfadt Racing; 11-06-2013 at 12:12 PM.
Old 11-08-2013, 10:28 AM
Pfadt Racing
Safety Car

Thanks for the orders, we are working our way towards our goal! Keep them coming! Remember, the price will be 1100 starting 1/1/14 so be sure to get one for 900 while you can
Old 11-08-2013, 10:39 AM
BryanPendleton
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would recommend this package for any vette owner. Whether you track your car or not. The JOC inspires a confidence in spirited driving that I did not have with my Z51 package. The best part is you get that confidence with minimal impact in driver comfort.
Old 11-08-2013, 10:50 AM
BryanPendleton
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Some eye candy
Attached Images  
Old 11-08-2013, 11:08 AM
Hat_Trick_Hokie
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are these set up for any specific spring setup? It looks like they were tested on a C6, but I'm running a C5 Z51 coupe. Should I also be looking into a stiffer spring to match the dampers/sways?
Old 11-08-2013, 12:52 PM
Pfadt Racing
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Hat_Trick_Hokie
Are these set up for any specific spring setup? It looks like they were tested on a C6, but I'm running a C5 Z51 coupe. Should I also be looking into a stiffer spring to match the dampers/sways?

Great Question!
We kept the rear JOC bar adjustable to suite your specific tires/alignment/spring/driving style. The short of it is... you will gain a huge amount of performance regardless of the Corvette you drive. The reason for this is as follows:

When compared to the JOC bars, all of the GM bars (C5/C6) have a much greater tendency towards over-steer. When you corner fast...the back wants to fly out like crazy! So regardless of your generation, the balance of the JOC bar will allow you to corner like you've never imagined.
Old 11-08-2013, 12:57 PM
Pfadt Racing
Safety Car

Originally Posted by BryanPendleton
I would recommend this package for any vette owner. Whether you track your car or not. The JOC inspires a confidence in spirited driving that I did not have with my Z51 package. The best part is you get that confidence with minimal impact in driver comfort.
Thanks for the support! I think you've touched on a very important point here: The GM settings are far too unpredictable for most drivers to fully harness the power of their vette! I see so many people "upgrade" to c6 z51/z06/zr1 bars thinking it will get them better handling...only to find the same unruly behavior. Then they try the JOC bars, and then they realize just how fast the Corvette can actually corner. Thanks again for the positive feedback
Old 11-09-2013, 12:01 PM
Supercharged111
Safety Car

Received 472 Likes on 349 Posts

Originally Posted by Pfadt Racing
Great Question!
We kept the rear JOC bar adjustable to suite your specific tires/alignment/spring/driving style. The short of it is... you will gain a huge amount of performance regardless of the Corvette you drive. The reason for this is as follows:

When compared to the JOC bars, all of the GM bars (C5/C6) have a much greater tendency towards over-steer. When you corner fast...the back wants to fly out like crazy! So regardless of your generation, the balance of the JOC bar will allow you to corner like you've never imagined.
Let me start by saying I've read nothing but good things about this setup. That said, I've always felt my car has only ever oversteered when I've been too greedy with the throttle or flat done something wrong. I've always found my car predictable and easy to drive. I know I'm not superman, so would someone like me actually like the change in handling that the JOC package gives?
Old 11-10-2013, 04:18 PM
FruiTay
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

This makes me think of selling my front c6 Z51 sway, rear C6z sway and brand new, boxed up c6 z shocks for a deal so I can hop on board with this.
Old 11-11-2013, 11:46 AM
Pfadt Racing
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Supercharged111
Let me start by saying I've read nothing but good things about this setup. That said, I've always felt my car has only ever oversteered when I've been too greedy with the throttle or flat done something wrong. I've always found my car predictable and easy to drive. I know I'm not superman, so would someone like me actually like the change in handling that the JOC package gives?
Thank you for the positive feedback! It sounds like you've been working on the driver mod! With any configuration, you will eventually find the limit of the car...the goal of adding suspension upgrades is to push that limit back so that you can drive faster. PM me and we can discuss your setup
Old 11-11-2013, 11:46 AM
Pfadt Racing
Safety Car

Originally Posted by FruiTay
This makes me think of selling my front c6 Z51 sway, rear C6z sway and brand new, boxed up c6 z shocks for a deal so I can hop on board with this.
Do it, you won't regret it
Old 11-11-2013, 04:37 PM
Rev_2_8k
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

While I didn't directly buy from pfadt, Manny @ DaSilva Motorsports did for me!

I can say from street & track driving that the package w/ urethane bushings really transforms the car. I've taken a few buddies in the car to show them, all couldn't believe how flat and neutral it handled.

Sweet behind shot:

Steve

Get notified of new replies

To GROUP BUY- JOC Stage 1-Best Handling Mod!

Quick Reply: GROUP BUY- JOC Stage 1-Best Handling Mod!