Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Open track day at Gingerman April 12-13 w/3 Balls Racing

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2014, 02:39 PM
bb69
Drifting

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Default Open track day at Gingerman April 12-13 w/3 ***** Racing

3 ***** Racing is hosting an open track day event at Gingerman Raceway on Saturday and Sunday, April 12-13, 2014. This will be our season opening event.

We use four run groups separated by driver skill and vehicle type. Our most experienced group uses open passing and our second most experienced group uses open passing with a point. Instructors are available and we have an instruction session in the morning each day.

Cost of the event is $200/day or $360 for the full weekend. That includes lunch and drinks.

All skills levels are welcome, including racers trying to get some shakedown runs in before their first race.

Please let me know if you have questions, otherwise head over to 3ballsracing.com to see more details and sign up.

Thanks
Ken
Old 01-20-2014, 08:08 AM
lbk16
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bb69
3 ***** Racing is hosting an open track day event at Gingerman Raceway on Saturday and Sunday, April 12-13, 2014. This will be our season opening event.

We use four run groups separated by driver skill and vehicle type. Our most experienced group uses open passing and our second most experienced group uses open passing with a point. Instructors are available and we have an instruction session in the morning each day.

Cost of the event is $200/day or $360 for the full weekend. That includes lunch and drinks.

All skills levels are welcome, including racers trying to get some shakedown runs in before their first race.

Please let me know if you have questions, otherwise head over to 3ballsracing.com to see more details and sign up.

Thanks
Ken
I'm in.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:54 PM
MySR71
Pro

Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts

Thanks for the reminder. I put it on my calendar.
Old 01-20-2014, 05:00 PM
Armycop
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bb69
3 ***** racing is hosting an open track day event at gingerman raceway on saturday and sunday, april 12-13, 2014. This will be our season opening event.

Thanks
ken
in!!
Old 01-21-2014, 01:11 PM
REVHARD
Racer

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Signed up, Gingerman will be my first HPDE in the Z06. Nervous, scared and excited all in one!
Old 01-21-2014, 08:27 PM
Armycop
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You will have an absolute blast! Make sure to come up Friday afternoon/evening, There'll be beverages and bench racing in the paddock! Be sure to hook up a ride in the Yello Go-Kart of Speed first thing Saturday too. Talk to the Head Ball about that.
Old 03-22-2014, 07:36 AM
bb69
Drifting

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Armycop
You will have an absolute blast! Make sure to come up Friday afternoon/evening, There'll be beverages and bench racing in the paddock! Be sure to hook up a ride in the Yello Go-Kart of Speed first thing Saturday too. Talk to the Head Ball about that.
Only three weeks until we will be on track. The excitement is building. I will be spending the weekend continuing to prep the car. Looking forward to it.

Ken

Get notified of new replies

To Open track day at Gingerman April 12-13 w/3 Balls Racing

Quick Reply: Open track day at Gingerman April 12-13 w/3 Balls Racing