Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anybody know a good vinyl guy?

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2014, 11:00 AM
RedLS1GTO
Race Director

Received 42 Likes on 9 Posts

Default Anybody know a good vinyl guy?

I am getting my newly purchased GTA car up and going this year and after digging through a leaky Jerico, getting things set up to fit me, some wiring, power steering issues, and who knows what else I am leaving a little time to what it looks like.

I need to have some fender/hood size vinyl logos done, relatively simple... 2-3 color. I have all of the files in .psd format but could convert to whatever is needed without much issue. Does anybody know of someone who does good (and cheap) graphics? Thanks to some unforseen circumstances, I'm on a bit of a budget this year.

What I am looking for is similar to the pic below (minus the contingencies, etc). Basically the POW! logos and the big Punisher skull. You'll have to forgive doing my designing in iRacing. For the number I am just going to do a simple red square w/white number similar to the ALMS cars... or whatever the heck they're called now. I will actually be doing 2 cars with this scheme.

Thanks in advance.

Bryan
Old 02-04-2014, 12:19 PM
Scooter70
Le Mans Master

Received 124 Likes on 98 Posts

Try David Farmer.
Old 02-06-2014, 03:05 AM
jawfixer
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vinyl

Originally Posted by RedLS1GTO
I am getting my newly purchased GTA car up and going this year and after digging through a leaky Jerico, getting things set up to fit me, some wiring, power steering issues, and who knows what else I am leaving a little time to what it looks like.

I need to have some fender/hood size vinyl logos done, relatively simple... 2-3 color. I have all of the files in .psd format but could convert to whatever is needed without much issue. Does anybody know of someone who does good (and cheap) graphics? Thanks to some unforseen circumstances, I'm on a bit of a budget this year.

What I am looking for is similar to the pic below (minus the contingencies, etc). Basically the POW! logos and the big Punisher skull. You'll have to forgive doing my designing in iRacing. For the number I am just going to do a simple red square w/white number similar to the ALMS cars... or whatever the heck they're called now. I will actually be doing 2 cars with this scheme.

Thanks in advance.

Bryan
Try
Kelly @proprintsgear.com
Old 02-06-2014, 08:07 AM
Hi Volts Z06
Burning Brakes

Received 53 Likes on 47 Posts

Contact Mario at Applied Grafx in NJ. Phone # is (908) 620-9600. He's got a relationship with 3M that gives him access to some really cool stuff. His art department is tops as well. They have done my race car and just did my entire fleet of trucks and equipment.
Old 02-06-2014, 08:20 AM
RedLS1GTO
Race Director

Received 42 Likes on 9 Posts

Thanks guys. Going to be making some calls today.

Old 02-11-2014, 11:46 AM
z060ntrack
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Scooter70
Try David Farmer.
Old 02-11-2014, 12:49 PM
Kubs
Le Mans Master

Received 1,753 Likes on 941 Posts
2023 C5 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2022 C5 of the Year Finalist - Modified
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11

Originally Posted by Scooter70
Try David Farmer.

Get notified of new replies

To Anybody know a good vinyl guy?

Quick Reply: Anybody know a good vinyl guy?