Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Carbotech brake pads from Amp'D Autosport

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2014, 11:56 AM
Adam@Amp'dAutosport.com
Supporting Vendor

Received 490 Likes on 417 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11,'13

Default Carbotech brake pads from Amp'D Autosport

If you guys or gals are looking for Brake Pads Street or Track we have plenty of Carbotech compounds ready to go. We offer forum discount of 5%. You can use promo code z28 when checking out or call me direct at 216-780-8825.
PH:216-780-8825.
Email: sales@ampdautosport.com
Web Site & Direct ordering http://ampdautosport.com/
All major CC and Pay Pal accepted.
Check out Promo code:z28
Old 02-07-2014, 02:06 PM
Adam@Amp'dAutosport.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '11,'13

Per bed option available $20 per axle set.
Old 02-10-2014, 11:51 AM
Adam@Amp'dAutosport.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '11,'13

Old 02-10-2014, 06:36 PM
cwikstro
Racer

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Adam@Amp'dAutosport.com
I just bought a new to me 2002 Z06 that has C6 Z06 fronts and Brembo rears. I understand that Carbotech has one peice for the fronts available? This is race only road course car, what options do you have for this.

I have run Raybestos ST43 in my c4 recently with great success. How would these compare?

Thanks!
Old 02-10-2014, 07:22 PM
Adam@Amp'dAutosport.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '11,'13

All depends on what tire you will be using? Very odd with that caliper set up.
Old 02-13-2014, 11:03 PM
cwikstro
Racer

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

All depends on what tire you will be using? Very odd with that caliper set up.
I run a or r 6 Hoosiers. I just bought it and don't know how well this combo will work. Will get it on track soon to find out. May be shopping for better front calipers soon!
Old 02-14-2014, 09:24 AM
Adam@Amp'dAutosport.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '11,'13

Originally Posted by cwikstro
I run a or r 6 Hoosiers. I just bought it and don't know how well this combo will work. Will get it on track soon to find out. May be shopping for better front calipers soon!
I would use XP24 front and XP10 rear with that tire.

Carbotech™ XP24™

XP24™ is the pinnacle compound of the extremely successful XP™ Series of compounds engineered by Carbotech™. This compound is based on the same fundamentals that exist in all other Carbotech™ formulations. XP24™ has even more initial bite, more overall bite, and more torque along with the most linear torque curve we have ever offered. The thermal characteristics are of the highest Carbotech™ offers along with one of the highest coefficient of friction ratings offered by anyone in the braking industry. This compound is the longest wearing compound Carbotech™ offers as it was originally engineered for endurance applications at the highest pro racing levels. This revolutionary new compound has been extremely successful with open wheel, closed wheel, sprint and endurance applications. XP24™ has a temperature range of 400°F to 2000°F+ (204°C to 1093°C+). Carbotech™ XP24™ is NOT recommended for use as a daily driven street pad due to possible elevated levels of dust and noise along with the necessary heat required to work properly.

When Carbotech™ unleashed the XP10™ to the general public it immediately gathered multiple regional, divisional, and national championships. The XP10™ has a very strong initial bite with a coefficient of friction and rotor friendliness unmatched in the industry. Fade resistance is in excess of 1475°F (801°C). XP10™ still maintains the highly praised release, excellent modulation and rotor friendliness that have made all Carbotech™ compounds so successful. Carbotech™ XP10™ is not recommended as a daily-driven street pad due to possible elevated levels of dust and noise.
Old 02-15-2014, 08:34 PM
Searya
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would use XP24 front and XP10 rear with that tire.

Carbotech™ XP24™

XP24™ is the pinnacle compound of the extremely successful XP™ Series of compounds engineered by Carbotech™. This compound is based on the same fundamentals that exist in all other Carbotech™ formulations. XP24™ has even more initial bite, more overall bite, and more torque along with the most linear torque curve we have ever offered. The thermal characteristics are of the highest Carbotech™ offers along with one of the highest coefficient of friction ratings offered by anyone in the braking industry. This compound is the longest wearing compound Carbotech™ offers as it was originally engineered for endurance applications at the highest pro racing levels. This revolutionary new compound has been extremely successful with open wheel, closed wheel, sprint and endurance applications. XP24™ has a temperature range of 400°F to 2000°F+ (204°C to 1093°C+). Carbotech™ XP24™ is NOT recommended for use as a daily driven street pad due to possible elevated levels of dust and noise along with the necessary heat required to work properly.

When Carbotech™ unleashed the XP10™ to the general public it immediately gathered multiple regional, divisional, and national championships. The XP10™ has a very strong initial bite with a coefficient of friction and rotor friendliness unmatched in the industry. Fade resistance is in excess of 1475°F (801°C). XP10™ still maintains the highly praised release, excellent modulation and rotor friendliness that have made all Carbotech™ compounds so successful. Carbotech™ XP10™ is not recommended as a daily-driven street pad due to possible elevated levels of dust and noise.
100% agree. I love my Xp24 and Xp10 setup on my c6 z06 track car!
Old 02-15-2014, 10:52 PM
Adam@Amp'dAutosport.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '11,'13

Originally Posted by Searya
100% agree. I love my Xp24 and Xp10 setup on my c6 z06 track car!
When you need replacements let me know

Get notified of new replies

To Carbotech brake pads from Amp'D Autosport

Quick Reply: Carbotech brake pads from Amp'D Autosport