Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Feeler: Halltech GT2 Dred Hood

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2014, 01:24 PM
dsp300c
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Feeler: Halltech GT2 Dred Hood

This is a feeler to see if anyone wants to buy my Halltech GT2 hood. All carbon fiber, weighs just a little over 13lbs (stock is 26lbs), and extracts heat. It is painted Victory Red with black vinyl in the middle that is covering up the Jake logo. I prefer local pickup because packing and shipping may be $$$ unless you are willing to pay for it. This hood goes for $3,370 shipped from Halltech plus the Victory Red paint and black vinyl in the middle. To duplicate this with paint and the vinyl you are looking at $4,300+. Since this hood doesn't accept the stock bolts to attach it to the car, it includes the brackets Louis at LG made for me and the bolts. I would consider selling it straight or trading it for a stock Victory Red hood. There is nothing wrong it. The first 2 pics are of it on my car with the black vinyl. The rest of the pics are from the previous owner that used it with the carbon Jake logo showing by painting the Victory Red around the carbon fiber hood. If you like that look you can peel the black vinyl off and it will be there. Last pic I stole from Halltech but this is what the hood looks like on the underside. Only reason for selling is to put more money towards my TT build that keeps growing.

Prices don't include shipping

$3,250 outright

$3,000 plus give me your stock Victory Red hood

On my car

On previous owner car

Quick Reply: Feeler: Halltech GT2 Dred Hood