Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

$50.00 off Hooked on Driving Track event at NJMP Lightning 9/13 or 9/14 !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2014, 03:04 PM
RPIDON
Platinum Supporting Vendor

Received 352 Likes on 321 Posts

Default $50.00 off Hooked on Driving Track event at NJMP Lightning 9/13 or 9/14 !!!!

The Hooked On Driving Northeast Division June 20th Track day event held at New Jersey Motorsports Lightning Circuit had a great turn out. They had over 90 people registered and there was a good turn out using the RPI DESIGNS coupon code. So good that they want to do it again!!!!. They have offered our customer’s to use this coupon code RPI DESIGNS to receive $50.00 off the $325.00 for the day event on either the September 13th or 14th New Jersey Motorsports Park Lightning Circuit track event.

If you have never been to a track event let me take a moment to explain to you what you have been missing, I you have then you can skip over this and go to the bottom :thumbsup: Have you ever wanted to drive you car flat out and see what it was capable off but afraid of getting a ticket. Have you ever been at a drag strip where you have waited in line for an hour and all you get is a 12 or 13 second pass of adrenaline for a ¼ of a mile. Well here is your chance to test your driving skills and your car’s performance at one of the nicest track facilities in the Northeast. And best of all it is being organized and run by Hooked on Driving. I have been running in track events or HPDE (High Performance Driving Events) since 1991 and Hooked on Driving is by far the nicest, well organized and down to earth organization I have ever run with. There is no pressure, they want you to have fun and they have plenty of people there to make sure you will. They also will make sure you will comfortable driving your car if you have never been to a track event with their qualified instructors.

So if you have ever thought about taking your car to a race track then here is the chance, please take a moment to check out their website. www.hookedondriving.com, and here is the link to their schedule in the Northeast http://www.hookedondriving.com/hooke...gion/Northeast You can also check out the website for the New Jersey Motorsports track here www.njmp.com it will be held on the Lightning circuit which you can see that track here. http://www.njmp.com/wp-content/uploa...oard-clean.pdf This is a great track for a novice driver to learn on and an awesome track for the expert to see how fast you can push your car. Here is a video of my car at last year’s Hooked on Driving event on the lightning circuit
as you can see there is plenty of space to run and there is no overcrowding of cars like you get at some events.

To register for the event click here for September 13th http://www.hookedondriving.com/event..._ONLY_Sept._13 or for September 14th http://www.hookedondriving.com/event...NLY_Sept._14th and don’t forget to use coupon code RPI DESIGNS . Please type in coupon code in comment section during checkout and you will be refunded the $50.00 :thumbsup: If you have any questions you can reach me at donrpidesigns@gmail.com or 888-257-8515 ext 2. If you have any questions for Hooked on Driving you can reach them at northeast@hookedondriving.com. We hope to see you there!!!!

Old 07-10-2014, 12:33 PM
Dr.Ron
Le Mans Master

Location: 2007 Nat'l Corvette Challenge 11.50 index Champ. New Jersey
Received 210 Likes on 161 Posts

Old 07-24-2014, 06:46 PM
RPIDON

Originally Posted by Dr.Ron
Thanks Dr. Ron
Old 07-27-2014, 12:15 AM
C5 Hardtop
Race Director

Received 272 Likes on 163 Posts

I attended a Hooked on Driving event at ThunderHill in '09 and wanted to lean in favor of supporting this company.
It was a great track day as they kept people in line (fast people weren't piggy backing on slow run groups, for example) and in the pits were barrels full of cold bottled water scattered EVERYWHERE so we could stay hydrated in the summer desert heat.

The only negative was a surprise "female only" run.

It was all the little things that were good coming together to make a great experience that we may not get with a club event.
Old 08-08-2014, 09:24 AM
RPIDON

Originally Posted by C5 Hardtop
I attended a Hooked on Driving event at ThunderHill in '09 and wanted to lean in favor of supporting this company.
It was a great track day as they kept people in line (fast people weren't piggy backing on slow run groups, for example) and in the pits were barrels full of cold bottled water scattered EVERYWHERE so we could stay hydrated in the summer desert heat.

The only negative was a surprise "female only" run.

It was all the little things that were good coming together to make a great experience that we may not get with a club event.
Thank you for the feed back, They think outside the box. Like you said they had a female only run, which I have never seen that since I have been doing track events since 1991. So they tried something different to see how it works out. They have the best interest in mind for people that are there at the track, they want you to have a good time so you are comfortable and come back for more. I have run with some groups where after the first run group I pack it up and call it a day.
Old 08-29-2014, 10:16 AM
RPIDON

the event is getting closer

Get notified of new replies

To $50.00 off Hooked on Driving Track event at NJMP Lightning 9/13 or 9/14 !!!!

Quick Reply: $50.00 off Hooked on Driving Track event at NJMP Lightning 9/13 or 9/14 !!!!