Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NCM HPDE: Summit Point Raceway 8/25-8/26

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2014, 02:51 PM
jvp
Tech Contributor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,803 Likes on 1,143 Posts
"Ask Tadge" Producer

Default NCM HPDE: Summit Point Raceway 8/25-8/26

Hey folks -

I've seen this event mentioned a couple of times over the past few months. I know the scheduling is a bit rough given the NCM's caravan almost immediately following it. But, who's going? Who's considering it?

http://www.corvettemuseum.org/regist...mit/info.shtml

It doesn't look like a lot of folks have signed up, so far. Though the NCM's page says that registration is closed as of the 28th of July, my bet is they'll open it back up if you ask. I know that the Black (advanced) group only has 6 participants so far.

Let's get some more folks signed up and out there! Myself and a group of locals will be at the Hampton Inn in Charles Town, WV to help with Tech.
Old 08-18-2014, 10:51 PM
PaConehead
Burning Brakes

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts

I'm in - instructing and running my z-16. I thought there would have been a stronger response for this event

Ok guys, if you're going to be at Corvettes of Carlisle, it's an easy drive down I-81 to Summit Point. You can also get your car teched at the show and not have to hurry to the host hotel or be rushed Monday morning at the track.

Mike
Old 08-19-2014, 04:18 AM
rocsvette
Pro

Received 164 Likes on 94 Posts

Originally Posted by PaConehead
I'm in - instructing and running my z-16. I thought there would have been a stronger response for this event

Ok guys, if you're going to be at Corvettes of Carlisle, it's an easy drive down I-81 to Summit Point. You can also get your car teched at the show and not have to hurry to the host hotel or be rushed Monday morning at the track. Mike
I'll be at Carlisle doing tech for this. Head over to the Museum tent and put your name and cell on the sign up sheet. I'll get in touch and arrange to meet you for tech. I'm pretty much filled on Subday morning but Friday and Saturday should be no problem. Beginner/novice group is really empty, good chance to try this out.
Old 08-19-2014, 01:58 PM
mallett435
Pro

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by jvp
Hey folks -

I've seen this event mentioned a couple of times over the past few months. I know the scheduling is a bit rough given the NCM's caravan almost immediately following it. But, who's going? Who's considering it?

http://www.corvettemuseum.org/regist...mit/info.shtml

It doesn't look like a lot of folks have signed up, so far. Though the NCM's page says that registration is closed as of the 28th of July, my bet is they'll open it back up if you ask. I know that the Black (advanced) group only has 6 participants so far.

Let's get some more folks signed up and out there! Myself and a group of locals will be at the Hampton Inn in Charles Town, WV to help with Tech.
I will be there running in the Black group (I think). ha Staying at the Hampton Inn too, but only Monday night. VIR was a great event run by NCM, I'm sure this one will be the same.

Chris

Get notified of new replies

To NCM HPDE: Summit Point Raceway 8/25-8/26

Quick Reply: NCM HPDE: Summit Point Raceway 8/25-8/26