Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Will they fit?

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2014, 02:11 AM
Taglek
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Will they fit?

I have an 00 C5 vert with a Wolfe Craft Racing 4 point roll bar installed. I am looking to replace my seats with Corbeau Evo X or A4 seats. No one I have been able to talk to can tell me if the seats will clear the roll bars. I have spoken with Corbeau directly and Wolfe Craft Racing neither can help. I live in San Diego and can't seem to find a shop with either seat in stock. Please help or I am going to have to just buy a set, have them shipped and pray they fit.
Old 11-13-2014, 07:07 AM
Dan H.
Drifting

Received 131 Likes on 94 Posts
St. Jude Donor '17

I had a similar struggle. Trying to find what seats fit is difficult. Even with the limited options the solution is not clear.

I went the route of "How can I try these without returns being a hassle?". I have amazon prime and looked to see what I could buy here. No restocking fee, no pay to ship to return, no questions "Why are you returning?". I went with Sparco EVO II US seats and MTI seat rails. The foam on the seat needs to be cut some.

I am all for supporting forum sponsors and vendors. I have bought many items from them. In this case the risk and potential expense to me was high. In this case my allegiance isn't that strong if returns are a hassle or expensive.....
Old 11-13-2014, 08:06 PM
Taglek
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Dan, I have an Amazon Prime account. I was not aware that having a Prime Account meant you could return items with no restocking fee or return shipping. I looked up the Corbeau Sportline Evo X seats and could not find them on that site.

I guess I will keep looking.

Get notified of new replies

To Will they fit?

Quick Reply: Will they fit?