Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cosworth Data system??

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2014, 08:44 AM
JDIllon
Melting Slicks

Received 297 Likes on 78 Posts

Default Cosworth Data system??

Has anyone used this? and is it used on anyother data devise other than the New Z06 PDR? It looks pretty cool and easy to use. JD

The PDR on the new z is pretty cool and looks to be easy to use. The video quality is not that great! but the data info looks good. Any one have any other input on it yet. Thanks, JD
Old 12-09-2014, 10:28 AM
RX-Ben
Safety Car

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

I'm not sure what they are including in the C7, but the Cosworth stuff is aimed a bit higher up the food chain than the (typical) club racer level.
Old 12-10-2014, 12:49 PM
JDIllon
Melting Slicks

Received 297 Likes on 78 Posts

Originally Posted by RX-Ben
I'm not sure what they are including in the C7, but the Cosworth stuff is aimed a bit higher up the food chain than the (typical) club racer level.
Evidently this info is embedded on the video taken with the PDR in your car? Because the Cosworth software is a free down load. And the tutorial indicates that when you load the video, it will give you the info. I have not tried it yet but it is interesting. I was just trying to make buyers aware that it was available. JD

Get notified of new replies

To Cosworth Data system??

Quick Reply: Cosworth Data system??