Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TOWPRO from Ridetech for anyone hauling or pulling

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2015, 09:56 AM
0chase@ridetech
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default TOWPRO from Ridetech for anyone hauling or pulling

Although we specialize in Corvette, muscle car, and hot rod suspension components, we also offer a Premium Towing kit for your Tow Rig.

Our LevelTow kit is an intelligent, self leveling, airsping kit.

We use quality Firestone air springs, an intelligent leveling sensor, self contained tank-less compressor, 1,000,001 mile warranty fox shocks, and weather proof wiring.

Check our your application here

http://www.ridetech.com/store/towpro-kits/

Last edited by chase@ridetech; 05-08-2015 at 02:52 PM.
Old 01-09-2015, 01:32 PM
carcrazyandbroke
Melting Slicks

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by chase@ridetech
Although we specialize in Corvette, muscle car, and hot rod suspension components, we also offer a Premium Towing kit for your Tow Rig.

Our TOWPRO kit is an intelligent, self leveling, airsping kit.

We use quality Firestone air springs, an intelligent leveling sensor, self contained tank-less compressor, 1,000,001 mile warranty fox shocks, and weather proof wiring.

Check our your application here

http://www.ridetech.com/store/towpro-kits/
Nice, thanks for the Information.
Old 01-09-2015, 07:09 PM
Olitho
Le Mans Master

Received 355 Likes on 222 Posts

I have a 2007 35' Funmover built on the Ford F750 chassis. It is rated for 36000 lbs, but as I tow it only weighs about 27000 lbs. It has heavy and harsh leaf springs on the rear axle. It makes for a nasty ride sometimes, especially on roadways with the expansion joints every x number of feet.

I have long wanted to remove one or some of the steel springs and add in a set of airbags. I am presuming that will take out some of the harshness. Do you have anything that will work in that application?
Old 01-12-2015, 02:31 PM
0chase@ridetech
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Olitho
I have a 2007 35' Funmover built on the Ford F750 chassis. It is rated for 36000 lbs, but as I tow it only weighs about 27000 lbs. It has heavy and harsh leaf springs on the rear axle. It makes for a nasty ride sometimes, especially on roadways with the expansion joints every x number of feet.

I have long wanted to remove one or some of the steel springs and add in a set of airbags. I am presuming that will take out some of the harshness. Do you have anything that will work in that application?
My current kits are all intended for 1 ton on down. I think that taking out a couple of the leaf springs and adding an air spring will definitely help with the ride quality. You will want to find a matched shock as well. Unfortunately I don't have any for that series of truck.

I will keep you in the loop if my kits extend into heavier duty applications.

Get notified of new replies

To TOWPRO from Ridetech for anyone hauling or pulling

Quick Reply: TOWPRO from Ridetech for anyone hauling or pulling