Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pocono North w/CVCC

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2015, 11:20 PM
PaConehead
Burning Brakes

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts

Default Pocono North w/CVCC

The annual Cumberland Valley Corvette Club HPDE at Pocono Raceway will held on May 2 & 3 at Pocono Raceway using the North Course, which includes part of the main track and the north infield course.

Entry Fees include both days:
STUDENTS (with instructor) - $335
INTERMEDIATE - $310
ADVANCED - $285

All novice students will have mandatory classroom sessions and will have an in-car instructor.

A roll bar is required for open cars/convertibles
, Snell 2005 (or newer) approved helmet and mounted on-board fire extinguisher (minimum 5BC rating) with metal bracket and metal to metal clamp are required by NCCC insurance to run in the school.

I will try to answer any general questions; for registration or questions about driver group levels contact Dave Walter; e-mail: david.j.walter@verizon.net

I missed last year due a family commitment, but hope to see some CF folks this year!! See you at tech!!

Mike

Last edited by PaConehead; 02-01-2015 at 11:24 PM.
Old 02-02-2015, 07:33 AM
Dan H.
Drifting

Received 131 Likes on 94 Posts
St. Jude Donor '17

Mike,
Does your group run any other tracks? I would love to run with a corvette group. I have a credit with an Audi club that only runs Pocono, so I'll be getting some laps in there this year. I'd love to run with some good corvette folks at Summit Point or Wampum. Let me know if you run other tracks!

Dan
Old 02-02-2015, 10:21 AM
argonaut
Burning Brakes

Received 46 Likes on 36 Posts

All signed up. See you there!
Old 02-02-2015, 11:18 PM
PaConehead
Burning Brakes

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts

[QUOTE=Dan H.;1588864180]Mike,
Does your group run any other tracks? I would love to run with a corvette group. I have a credit with an Audi club that only runs Pocono, so I'll be getting some laps in there this year. I'd love to run with some good corvette folks at Summit Point or Wampum. Let me know if you run other tracks!

Sorry, our club only does this one annual HPDE. I try to run several events a year at Summit and Corvettes are pretty well represented at their FATT and Seat Time events. Come on over to Pocono with us - can't beat the price!

Originally Posted by argonaut
All signed up. See you there!
Great! I am getting a bit anxious to get on track! See you there - or maybe even before that at Summit -?

Mike

Get notified of new replies

To Pocono North w/CVCC

Quick Reply: Pocono North w/CVCC