Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NCM Review & Video

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2015, 12:14 AM
lmcgrew79
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default NCM Review & Video

Got to spend one day on track at NCM with my 08 Dodge viper in the fall and thought i would post a short review. The track has a learning curve and one day isnt quite enought time to figure everything out. There are alot of fast sweepers, blind turns and some tighter areas so i suggest anyone visiting study alot of video before going to try and figure out the track. There is armco pretty much everywhere but turn 12 and 23 (concrete wall) is where i noticed there is very little room for error. I really enjoyed the track and it keeps you on your toes and busy. I corded 3 left front tires, not sure if that was the surface being new, me pushing to hard i even had my camber checked when i got back to make sure it was ok, was still around 3 degrees. The surface seems to grip really good, hopefully it will season some and not be as rough on tires. Ill be back there on march 28-29 with chin motorsports with a new viper t/a and cant wait!

Old 02-16-2015, 09:53 AM
GT Racing Tires
Supporting Vendor

Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts

Luke are you going to join us on August 28-30, 2015?
www.GTTrackDays.com
Old 02-16-2015, 10:28 AM
lmcgrew79
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GT Racing Tires
Luke are you going to join us on August 28-30, 2015?
www.GTTrackDays.com
I may, dont have anything planned that far out yet. Do you have a signup for instructors?

Get notified of new replies

To NCM Review & Video

Quick Reply: NCM Review & Video