Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 08 Cobalt Turbo SS

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2015, 08:11 AM
rocsvette
Pro

Received 164 Likes on 94 Posts

Default FS: 08 Cobalt Turbo SS

Have more cars than space so reluctantly selling my 2008 Cobalt Turbo SS. Car is stock with recaro type seats, 5 speed, 260hp 2L 4 cylinder, big brembo brakes, 18" wheels. Those who have attended the HPDEs that I created for the NCM have seen this car driven by GM engineers at VIR, Sebring and Mid Ohio. Driven by John Heinricy at Sebring with street brakes and tires, he passed Corvettes on the outside of T17. Car was the Consumer Reports test car and only has 25.6k miles. Asking $20k, negotiable. Contact roc.linkov@gmail.com.
Old 02-17-2015, 09:46 PM
dmyers
Racer

Location: A place where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
Received 48 Likes on 43 Posts

Is that one of the Cobalts that "God didn't put there?" 😄
Old 02-17-2015, 10:10 PM
rocsvette
Pro

Received 164 Likes on 94 Posts

Originally Posted by dmyers
Is that one of the Cobalts that "God didn't put there?" 😄
This be one, the others were the red and the blue. Half the reason I bought it was for Junior so he and his wife wouldn't have to share the red one.
Old 02-17-2015, 10:24 PM
dmyers
Racer

Location: A place where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
Received 48 Likes on 43 Posts

The blue one "appeared" behind me in the climbing esses and I pointed it by coming out of Oak Tree a couple years ago. It disappeared almost as quickly as it appeared.

Get notified of new replies

To FS: 08 Cobalt Turbo SS

Quick Reply: FS: 08 Cobalt Turbo SS