Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F/S Coilovers and Racings Bars

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2015, 03:05 PM
EZGone
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default F/S Coilovers and Racings Bars

For sale (Pictures Below):

Front and Rear Bilstein LG G2 Coilovers. Pulled off a 99. Top mount brackets for the rear are not shown in the photo, but are included. Asking $1650 obo. I will ship at owners expense. My Zip is 17754. I would estimate shipping between $100-$200 for most buyers. I would be willing to meet within a 2 hour radius of 17754.

Front and Rear GM T1 racing bars with sway bar links. Will include front sway bar bushing bracket(not sure if it varies from stock) not shown in photo. Asking $450 obo.
I will ship these at owners expense. I would be willing to meet within a 2 hour radius of 17754.

Paypal is accepted, Cash is obviously preferred.

General questions in the thread comments. PM me if interested.

Thanks Brian

Old 04-08-2015, 07:54 PM
Racingswh
Melting Slicks

Received 1,073 Likes on 644 Posts

I will take the bars. I am in PA and will meet you if you would like. Saves messing with boxing them up.
Old 04-09-2015, 07:51 PM
EZGone
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

The racing bars are sold.

I did some investigating on the coilovers. Luckily the previous owners kept some documents and passed them along. After contacting some previous owners the coilovers have approximately 15k miles on them at most. They were installed on the car they were just removed from at just under 100k miles. The car now has 107k Miles on it now. Before going on this car they were pulled from a Z06 owned by a wealthy gentlemen. He did not like how they rode so he quickly pulled them off. I'm still taking offers. Thanks guys.
Old 04-10-2015, 06:39 PM
Emuffinman1
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Lg coilovers

What are the spring rates front and back?

Paul

Get notified of new replies

To F/S Coilovers and Racings Bars

Quick Reply: F/S Coilovers and Racings Bars